4 | Dont Wanna

January 1st
Turks and Caicos
6:38 am

Micii carefully takes the cup of tea Bank was handing her out of his hands. Looking back out to the sunrise, she took a refreshing sip enjoying this peaceful moment with her man. He woke her up not too long ago to watch the sunrise, something about the first worm of the new year. She didn't care for the reasoning knowing it was just some shit niggas think about. But she loved the gesture.

He sits down next to her on the Day bed, looking out at the sunrise too. "I'm gone miss waking up to this." Micii says before taking a sip of her tea. Smiling when she sees he made it just to her liking, 3 sugars and a splash of milk. "Yeah shit really calm a nigga down. That's why I gotta keep grinding so we can live like this forever" he responds.

"We?"

"Yeah we, fuck you mean. You already know I'm having shit my way but when I get to the spot I really wanna be its over. I'm putting a couple babies in you and putting you up in a mansion in Calabasas." He cheesed at her causing her to throw her head back in laughter.

"Excuse me, don't I have a say in this? Who said I wanna have kids with you?" Micii playfully says. She loved when he spoke of wanting a future with her cause the feeling was mutual.

"What? You don't wanna carry my babies?" He says scrunching you his brows.

"I ain't say allat! But can a bitch get a rock on the finger first before you talk babies"

"Micii Shutup, you know Ima marry you" Bank says leaning over to kiss on her cheek before sitting back.

Sucking her teeth playfully" Mhmm I don't know nothing".

Chuckling he just pulls her into him, "Stop playing with me".

"I'm not.. I'm just saying shit hard to believe when you keep fucking them bitches behind my back Quay."

"Here you go... but you the one who right here with me."

"So that's supposed to make it better?" Her growing attitude was evident in her tone.

Pulling away from him she scrunched her face up. Just like that he ruined the mood and reminded her why they broke up right before this trip.

Micii knew Quay loved her but she also knew he loved his fair share of pussy. And she learned that the hard way by catching him cheating a couple times. After beating the girls up just like a fool she'd let him manipulate her into staying with him, because he knew the power he had over her.

Usually she'd stay and just not say nothing about it. But this last time she physically caught him in the act, walking into his crib to see him fucking some bitch on his couch. She ran out the crib and blocked his ass for about a month, til he sent her ass the invite to the vacation. Knowing she was going to decline he called Sade up and invited her too, just in hopes that a new environment can help him win Micii back.

For the most part his plan was working, she brushed the whole situation under the rug. But his whole carelessness to having other women and especially to her face was infuriating her. He didn't learn his lesson, not at all.

"Nah it's not gone make it better, but you see I'm fucking trying. I ain't have to bring your spoiled ass here, this shit was really for the guys. I brought you out here so we can get over that shit." He spat. How dare he have a attitude with her.