9.5 | So Real

Another one, cause I love yal. It didn't fit with the next chapter but I'm like why not just give yal this. Excuse all errors I need no edit.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

February 10th
Hells Kitchen, NYC
2:19pm

Draining another glass filled with mimosas, Sade slams it down on the wooden table. When she agreed to brunch with Bun and Ice she had no intentions on getting this drunk. She assumed they were gonna stay on a calm vibe but once they showed up they saw bottomless mimosas it was a wrap. All there ladies couldn't contain their giggles, all extremely intoxicated from the fruity drink.

"I feel all sexy and shit." Isis says while winding her hips in her seat to the music playing in the background.

Bunny leans over to palm once of Ice's boobs playfully before they both bust out laughing.

"I fucking needed this!" Sade slightly yells, unaware of her volume. Whenever she got drunk she'd tend to yell, otherwise she was as soft spoken as they come.

"Girl you?! I've been stressed the fuck out! Bank won't stop popping up to my shop, I told his ass next time he show up ima file a restraining order on his ass." Bunny rolled her eyes, leaning up she signaled for the water to bring them another pitcher of mimosa.

"Yeah right! You know damn well you love that shit." Isis laughed before taking her glass to the head.

"I do, but I just don't need allat right now. For the first time in a while I'm focused on only me and I'm proud." Bun slightly smiled, dancing in her seat as well.

"Good! Cause he even been tryna get me to get your forgiveness but I told him No."

"Fuck him, he can stay over there with his baby mother." Bun shrugged her shoulder. Sade's face rose up, she forgot to tell Micii what was up but knew she couldn't say too much. She already told Divine that she wouldn't. Before she could open her mouth the waiter comes over and refills their glasses before placing the pitcher on the table. Sade was one glass away from bad decisions but she said fuck it.

"Tell me why that's not even his baby though." Sade said causing Isis to choke on her drink.

"Excuse me what? What's tea?" Isis said with wide eyes.

"Apparently that's some other nigga baby and she tried to pin it on Bank, for whatever reason. That's probably why he keep tryna reach out to you Bun." Sade took a sip of her drink.

"That's nice. The fact that it's not his baby doesn't change a thing. Bank don't give a fuck bout me. If he did then the thought of him possibly being someone else's baby father would come as a shock but it didn't. He's a fucking lying ass dog." Bunny explained. "Fact of a matter is I still need him to stay away from me, I'm done."

Both ladies couldn't argue with that because everything she said was facts.

"Facts, he made that bed now he gotta lay in it." Isis pointed at both of them, they all nodded in agreement.

"What yal doing for Valentine's Day? Yal wanna go out to dinner? Since we all single and whatevers." Sade said downing the rest of her drink. She began to slur her words, but was tryna hood it together for the most part. The blessing was that she didn't drive and instead took a uber there.