12 | I Am What I Am

Don't forget to comment & Vote.

New York, NY
March 17th
11:29 pm

" You know I don't ever play no games
You know I don't ever complicate it"

Sade sang along to the music playing on her speaker. Right now she was in her element, since this morning she dedicated her day to working in her warehouse. After getting her backstock and order earlier in the day she was able to sort through everything and getting ready for packaging to ship out tomorrow morning.

"Got me feelin' some type of way
Concentratin', concentratin' on the way"

Like she told Bunny she was going to put the last of the winter collection on sale within two days the items sold out. With that she also planned to restock the spring collection, now all she had to do was get them to her customers.

"This would be so much easier if I had a storefront." Sade said to herself, moving the items over. At the moment she regretted not asking her assistant to help her, however she did miss being hands-on alone. She haven't felt so fulfilled in such a long time. Sade thought about opening a store everyone once in a while but every time she would talk her self out of it thinking about how much the upkeep would actually be.

"Why you make it so complicated? (why you make it so complicated?)
Off the drink, we concentratin' (off the drink and we concentratin')

Walking over to Mac Desk top that sat on top of her large white acrylic desk, she quickly went to her site log. Updating the system on the restock of the spring collection, the time was set for the upcoming Wednesday. This whole week she would do nothing but promo on Instagram and Twitter.

I know you won't leave me hangin' (I know, I know)
Smokin' weed out the container (we smoke, we smoke)"

Her and Jhenes melodic voice battled back and forth, her favorite part was coming up until the ringing of her phone cut off the music. Sucking her teeth "who the fuck?". Irritated, Grabbing her phone off the desk she sees Divine calling her but she just let it ring out. At this moment Sade been feeling like she needed a little space from him. Some wack shit got brought to her attention and she needed to take a step back to check herself. 100 percent. SB been living in his bubble for far too long but reality was he was still doing him, no matter how good he covered it up.

He calls once again but she ignored it again. "Leave me alone. Damn." Couple seconds later a text comes through from him.

Baby
You hungry

Rolling her eyes "He think he so slick." She was hungry but she wasn't bout to fall into his trap. Ignoring the message again she went to put the phone back down but another text came through.

Baby
Who you wit? Why you not answerin me

Locking the phone she placed it next to the computer, she just wasn't in the mood for the bullshit tonight. She was busy. Usually whenever he called she ran but now she was on different timing. No more beck and call girl. Deciding she was almost bout done for the day she posted a picture of her from last night, shameless plugging her boots that were dropping in the fall. Got to stay ahead of the game, Set the trends don't follow them.