12.5 | What Im Not

Oh another one
Don't forget to vote & comment

Bronx,NY
Continuing...

Zero sighed out in relief leaning away from the nightstand before letting out a deep chuckle into the cold room. That was his biggest flaw, he should've never put his guard down. Ain't like he was gonna make it out alive anyways. "yal niggas had me panicking for a second, I thought a mother fucker was tryna line me." Cito's eyes burned holes in the this niggas face. The thought of him being so relaxed around him really infuriated him. Like you don't even have no shame common son. Moi just rubbed his tongue against his teeth ready to get this shit over with. His bed was calling him.

Zero looked around the room for his pants. "Why yal ain't tell me yal was pulling up?" Zero was completely obvious as he reached for his shorts. Still like the dumb Ass he is, the boy wasn't really paying attention to what was going on. Zero just assumed that they popped up to play 2K like regular. In his mind Niya hoe ass was just gonna have to hide out until the guys left. He suddenly frowned at their odd silence, sliding his shorts back on. It was never a moment when they wasn't cracking jokes on him or something.

"Yo why yal niggas not talki-" his words got caught in his throat when he finally looked back over at them. Both of them aiming their weapons at him, not a inch of remorse in their eyes. Right then in there Zero knew he fucked up, his dirt caught up to him.

Moi smiles that kind of smile that doesn't match his eyes, the derangement etched into his facial features. Similar to the joker.. When zero looked into Cito cold ones, he knew it was too late.

"Curtains." Cito smiled before aiming at Zeros head and letting it go.   Zeros head flew back before his body hit the mattress. Shaniya still hid quietly in the closet, tears running down her face but she oddly held a wicked smile as she witnessed the murder. Moi walked up to stand over Zeros corpse, emptying the clip into his body. His body shook with every bullet, before the clip clicked empty. Moi chewed on his bottom lip, still feeling like he deserved more for his disloyalty. Why would you ever bite the hand that feeds you?

Like it was nothing Cito and Moi left out, not knowing that they had made the biggest mistake. They left a witness. A dangerous one

———

Bunny's Nailz
Bed Stuy, Brooklyn NY
March 19th
3:08 pm

Micii walked around her shop analyzing the progress on the new hardwood floor she was installing. Like she told Sade she was going to do she really close down the shop for renovation. Even though the design before it was perfectly fine she just needed something fresh, something to signify the new beginnings she saw coming in her life. Careful it's not getting any of the contractors way she sashayed her way to the back seeing the finished product of her office. The new black hardwood floor really was a nice contrast to the cocaine white walls of the entire area. Her pale orange desk that sat in the middle of the room was the perfect touch. Which she has to thank Sade for, Her bestfriend surprised her with the thoughtful gift when she started the remodeling process.

After hanging a couple of orange bass paintings on the wall, Missy decided that she was going to leave the contractors alone to do their job. She already been in the way for a good hour or two just over seeing. And personally she knew how irritating that was for someone to micromanage her. But she just had to make sure she wasn't paying them for some bullshit. She spent a nice pretty penny on these renovations and she expected it to reflect that.

Around | G Herboजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें