17 | Raining

Don't forget to comment & Vote.

"I can't show my feelings, but I'm pissed, damn
Guess the streets made me like this, damn
Pull up on me, can I get a kiss? Damn
Dropping tears when I reminisce, I'm like damn"

Present Day
Dec 24th
5:02 am

Cito couldn't contain his excitement as he walked out the gray iron gates of Rikers island. He didn't even bother to spare another glance at the place he called his home for the last six months. By the mercy of Allah, the lawyer that Sade had hired successfully got him off. Once again Cito had beat another body. He was found not guilty by the Jury due to lack of evidence and all witnesses missing in action. He knew he was lucky and he made a promise to himself that he'd never see the inside of a penitentiary again. Never would there be another The United States vs Divine James.

The white netted nap sack containing his personal belongings slung over his shoulder and rested on his back. He could see Moi standing smoking a blunt from the drivers side of his Cherry red Lamborghini Urus, clearly something new he picked up while Cito was locked. While Nas leaned against the passenger side of the truck with his arms in the air. All three gentlemen growing a satisfying smile on their faces. Cito ran his hands through his hair that was forming a big fro, one he was getting cut off asap. The icy December air felt like fine needle pricks against his untamed facial hair. Needless to say he looked rough. His body stung against the cold weather due to him stepping out in the same sweatsuit they took him in, just now his body filled out more. Cito was ready for a hot shower and a blunt.

"Yoooo' my heart!" Nas yelled pulling Cito into a brotherly embrace. Shortly after Moi circled around the truck giving him the same amount of affections. To say they were happy he was home would be an understatement. "Nah I missed yal niggas, what's the fucking word." Cito grinned. Hoping in the passenger seat while Nas hopped in the back, Cito immediately placed his hands on the heaters to warm up.

"It's brick outside, why yal niggas ain't bring me a coat?"

"We look like your bitch to you?" Moi said starting the car up and pulling off immediately. It was time to get his brother back in his glory. In those six months Cito was gone, Moi managed to get them even richer. Cito had no idea how good of a positions his brothers made sure he came back to.

Cito sucked his teeth, before Nas passed him the blunt he just lit. Which Cito wasted no time taking a bull from the backwood. He ain't smoke in months and was in desperate need.

"Nigga went in and came out hella ock." Moi looked over at Cito. It was as if he came back 2 inches taller and 20 pounds heaver but all muscle.

"Ain't nothing to do but work out." Cito exhaled before cracking the window for a little fresh air.

"Had to get on my grown man shit." Cito continued.

"Yal good though? What's good with the business?" Cito asked them. "Yeah bro we just happy you home man. Vibe ain't the same without you." Moi responded.

"Word." Nas agreed. "We'll put you on to business later. Right now you need to focus on getting your shit in order."

"Facts." Moi nodded. "What you tryna get into first? The crib?" Moi continued.