10 | Gentleman & Gangsta

Y'all heard my Babies new albums?
Go head and support 25 & RY RY WORLD!
Like always don't forget to comment and vote.

February 14th | Valentine's Day
Brooklyn, NYC
9:15am

The obnoxious buzzing of  her bell forced Micii out of her bed. She already had been up for about twenty minutes scrolling through Twitter  but was hoping to fall back asleep soon, considering what day it was. This was the first Valentine's days ever that she wasn't in a relationship. Before Quay there was her high school sweet heart Darnell. But last night forced her to self reflect, realizing that she really didn't know how to be single. Which was probably why she allowed Bank to treat her like shit for so long.

"Who?" Micii yelled through the intercom, to say she was annoyed was an understatement.

"Delivery mam." A man spoke through the intercom.

"Oh, Come up" Micii responded buzzing him into the building, she walked to the door waiting for him to get to her floor. She didn't remember ordering anything but knowing her she probably went crazy on Zara or something and forgot.

Soon after she heard the elevator ding, then opened the door. Her brow raised in curiosity when she sees the man pushing a large cart full of lovey dovey shit over to her.

"Micii Birmingham?" The man questioned, Micii nodded her head in response.

She quickly signed for the dozens of flowers and shopping bags from chanel, closing the door behind her. Micii puts the mass of flowers on her kitchen counter before grabbing the note attached to it.

-

Baby I know fucked up, I really never meant to hurt you.
Please unblock me ma
I love you Bun' I'm coming back for what's mine.

- Your Quay.

-

She rolled her eyes in absolute annoyance at the note, just throwing it straight into the trash. He just couldn't take a fucking hint.

"The nerve of this clown. Not even a sorry or nothing" Micii sucked her teeth, this was typical Bank behavior. Adjusting the chanel bags in the crook of her arm, she carries the the 5 shopping bags through her living room, to her bedroom and then in her walk in closet.

Siting down on the plush carpet, she begins to unbox them to reveal the bags and shoes he bought her. She rolled her eyes again, he thought it was goin a be so easy. Buy a couple things and she was gonna come crawling back. Not this time. She just left the gifts on the ground in the closet, not even giving the lavish items a second thought. Quickly she stands up and begins to change into some sweats and walked back out to her living room.

Grabbing her keys and black birkin bag, she knew she needed to leave before he called himself popping up. Quay was that sick in the head, and he knew no fucking boundaries. Not sparing another minute she walked out her residence, locking up then trucking to the stair case. Paranoia got the best of Micii, causing her to borderline jump down the five flights of stairs.

Quickly she left her building, hopping into her Benz and began her drive to her parents house. Micii figured Sade was going to be busy with Cito today and she was damn sure going to respect that. However she definitely wanted to spend the day of love in peace surround by the people who loved her unconditionally.