Four

Four's POV
We leave for the club and Seven is no where to be seen. Who cares? As soon as we arrive, I spot the target.

'Is it him?' I ask Blake through my earpiece. My lenses scan the guy and Blake gives me a confirmation. I see Seven and watch as she dances in the middle of the club. She sways her lips seductively and she's so good at it. Fuck.

My team is ready. Mel is an undercover waiter and is serving the target. Liam is keeping his eye on the bodyguards.

I watch as the target moves towards Seven and grips her ass. It makes me feel some kind of way but I ignore it.

He soon drags her out and she willingly follows. His bodyguards trail behind, not far. I signal Liam to come with  me and we follow them.

The bodyguards stop somewhere near the corridor but Seven and the guy are no where to be seen.

'Blake, where are they?'

'4th room on the left. I'm freezing the cameras for you guys, but you need to be quick. We wouldn't want security to notice.'

Liam tackles the guys to the ground and ties them up while I go to the room.

I walk in to see Seven standing up with the target on the couch, blood seeping from his chest.

She shrugs and walks past me.

Mel comes in  with a bottle of wine only to let out an unsatisfied sigh.

'I missed the fun, didn't I?'

I nod at her.

'It's done,' I say to Blake and he reports it to HQ.

That was easy. It was not a hard mission anyway. I still want harder missions but I guess this is better than watching people move around a warehouse or whatever.

We all return home, and Seven's car is already there. She's sipping wine on the couch when we arrive.

'Nice work.' I say.

She just nods and turns back to the TV.

'That was so cool you know?' Mel says plopping down beside her. 'I like you.'

I hear Seven say something back as I walk to my room.

'Four, you got the USB?'  Blake asks, walking into my room.

'Oh uh, Seven has it.'

'She's not so bad, is she?'

'Well yeah, she's quite good at it but..'

'But..?'

'I don't know, man.'

'Alex, you need to let go of the past. Seven is not her. Just give her a chance man. Maybe she would be a great team member after all.' Blake puts his hand on my shoulder assuring me.

'Yeah.. it's just..I don't know if I'll ever trust anyone again.' I say sadly.

'Just give it some time.'

I nod and he leaves. Blake is like a big brother to me. He's only a year older than me but he takes care of me like his younger brother.  My team is basically my family. Since my parents died, they're the only family I have left. Which means that, I'll protect them at all costs.

That's the reason I don't trust Seven so much. I don't want my team to get hurt, especially Mel because she gets attached easily and since Seven is a woman, she's gonna get so hurt if she gets betrayed again.