22 || FINE LINE

Days have blown by. Jimin has never undergone such a complicated rush of excitement and fear, striking him both at once. He has looked forward to the show ever since the potential had been brought into light. Full house, Jeongguk said. Each seat will be occupied. The entirety of the floor will be covered.

Jimin doesn't realize just exactly how anxious he is until he lifts his hand to find that it's trembling. Promptly, it's enveloped by one of a much larger size. He peers up, meeting Jeongguk's soft brown eyes.

"I'm not forcing you to do this, Darling. It's up to you, remember?" Jeongguk's thumb drags over Jimin's knuckles soothingly. He lands a kiss against them.

"I want this," Jimin says, shifting closer toward Jeongguk on the sofa. "I really want this and I'm excited. But I'm also nervous. What if they don't like me?"

Jeongguk pulls Jimin into his lap. The latter's legs fall over his thighs. His arms circle his nape. "There's no possible way any of them could dislike you, Darling. How many times must I remind you that you're perfect?"

A flutter in his stomach. Jimin rests his head against Jeongguk's shoulder, burrowing into the crook of his neck. He inhales his scent and sinks further into the solid yet downy shape of him, wondering how he had gotten so lucky.

"How much money do you think we'll make tonight, Jeongguk?" Jimin asks and his lips drag over the man's skin.

"I think that tonight, we'll make the most we've ever made, Darling. And it's all thanks to you. My baby. My treasure." Jeongguk moves Jimin's head so that they're facing one another. He cups his face and leans in slowly, nipping at his bottom lip. The black haired man whines, looking into Jeongguk's alluring eyes.

"My pretty boy," Jeongguk mumbles while he pushes some of Jimin's hair back, admiring his downy complexion.

"I'm your pretty boy?" Jimin's voice is just as delicate as he looks, peering at Jeongguk reverently. His small hands move over his shoulders and tease the skin underneath his top, feeling the warmth of him.

"You are. Mine." Jeongguk flips them over, hovering over top of Jimin who lays breathlessly on the couch with parted lips and flushed cheeks. Fingers graze the exposed area of skin where his shirt has ridden up. Such subtle touches still manage to set his body aflame.

To drag Jeongguk closer is what Jimin yearns desperately for. There's pressure between his parted thighs and eyes boring into his own. He craves another taste, insatiable for the pressure of the blond's body flush against his own.

Jeongguk smiles, leaning down to place a wet kiss over the bared area of Jimin's neck. He rubs him through his pants, drinking up the delicate sounds flowing into his ears. Perfect.

"What do you say we head out, Darling? Before I get too carried away," Jeongguk purrs and his lips curve into a smirk.

"O-Okay." Jimin's actions betray his words as he reaches for more, pulling Jeongguk down on him. Their lower halves collide and the submissive moans quietly into their kiss, moving impatiently for some more.

"You're getting excited, Darling." Jeongguk chuckles, pulling back and keeping Jimin still be coiling his fingers over his throat. The smaller man looks up with watering eyes, through damp lashes.

"Let's show them how loud you can get on stage."

-

The whole drive to Asphyxiation, Jimin is prodding at his pretty collar with his fingers. In spite of the nervousness pricking at his skin, his excitement is what's most pervasive. He can feel Jeongguk stealing glances and it makes his heart beat quicker. He can't wait to be taken control of in front of hundreds of people. The blond's hands feel so good on his body, the high that it puts him through is inexplicable.