25 || TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Like waves that rush in and out slowly, fingertips stroke gingerly over Jimin's bare upper arm. It offers the same kind of tranquility, especially as the sun bleeds in through the split curtain to submerge his soft complexion in warmth. It feels like he's lost in a dream but as a tender voice calls out to him carefully, he realizes that he's awake.

"Darling." Jeongguk's hand moves to the side of his face. A comforting palm flattens over his cheek, making him smile.

"How long was I asleep for?" Jimin questions with his eyes still shut. He nuzzles into Jeongguk's hand, mindlessly moving closer to the body that radiates heat and comfort.

"A few hours," Jeongguk replies, petting his hair. "How are you feeling?"

Eyes finally opening, Jimin rubs at them with balled fists, releasing a small yawn. He peers up at Jeongguk tiredly, reaching out with grabby hands. The latter smiles and maneuvers the submissive into his lap, resting against the headboard.

"It hurts a little, but you went gentle on me. It's been worse." Jimin cuddles into the crook of Jeongguk's neck and tucks his arms in front of him, exhaling, in peace.

"That's good, Darling." Jeongguk massages at Jimin's hips, rotating his fingers in a circular motion to help ease some of the built up tension. "How about mentally?"

"Mentally?" Jimin reiterates, gripping at Jeongguk's top. "I'm doing better. I like it here. With you. Better than the club," he answers honestly, placing a kiss against the man's neck.

"Yeah?" Jeongguk reaches for a black strand of soft hair and twirls it around his index finger, resting his chin on Jimin's head. "You seem to make everything better, little one. I haven't touched a cigarette in a very long time. You've become my new addiction."

Looking up at Jeongguk, Jimin blinks at him cutely with parted lips. "Really, Jeongguk? That's so exciting." He chuckles, flattening his small hands on the man's chest. "You're my first addiction, and you will be my last."

"That's good, because I never plan on letting you go." Jeongguk tilts Jimin's head downward, simply to land a sweet kiss on his forehead. The latter hums contentedly, like a cat would purr when being caressed.

Jimin chews on his bottom lip. "A lot of people have let me go. Iseul hasn't contacted me in a very long time. I'm not sure where we stand but I think you scared her pretty badly."

Moving beneath him, Jeongguk shifts to the point Jimin is no longer straddling him. He throws his legs over the side of the bed and the submissive frowns. He sits behind Jeongguk and rests his chin on his shoulder, in thought.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jimin mumbles curiously.

"Never." Jeongguk sighs. "I doubt that Iseul is scared, Darling. There's something that I need to tell you. It isn't good."

Jimin frowns, tilting his head to the side. "You're scaring me, Jeongguk. Is everything okay? What's going on?"

"Seokjin Hyung woke up. He talked to Hoseok Hyung and Namjoon Hyung about what happened last night. It's fucking messy." His tone comes off much sharper than he intends it to, and Jimin flinches but only softly.

"What happened?" he asks.

"Last night, that man got in because Iseul had seduced him. When he wasn't paying attention, she knocked him out and disabled the security system. The only way he could have gotten in without running into any bodyguards would be by the back entrance, the way that we come in. I'm sure she helped him get in the first time, too. We still don't know why she did it. She ran and now we're going to have to find her and get some answers," Jeongguk explains, tightening his hand over Jimin's knee.