29 || HEAT OF THE MOMENT

The morning following a good night's rest, Jimin finds himself sitting at the kitchen table, waiting patiently however with bated breath for Jeongguk to get up. It has been a week since the latter had brought up not only the masquerade party but also mentioned the idea of a gift. It isn't often that he's given and in fact it has been awhile since he's gotten a present from somebody. The last he recalls is before his parents drifted away permanently.

His finger draws a specific pattern over the table, naturally dark trails embedded into the oak. A cool morning breeze rushes in through the parted window, encouraging his flowy pajama top to dance. Goosebumps speckle along his arms as well as his bare legs, however a more prominent chill runs down his spine the second he spots Jeongguk standing at the end of the hallway with nothing on but a pair of loose cotton pants.

"How long have you been up, Darling?" Jeongguk approaches the table, leaning against it with his arms.

Jimin looks at his arms, enamored by his husky morning voice and endeared by his messy bedhead. He peers up at him. "I haven't been up for very long. I wanted to stay and cuddle but I couldn't stop fidgeting so I decided to get up. I didn't want to wake you. You don't get much sleep," he explains.

"Sweetheart." Jeongguk positions himself behind Jimin, stretching his arms out on either side of him, leaning against the table, eclipsing his stature. "I would rather wake up in bed next to you."

"I'm sorry," Jimin apologizes, looking down. Lips graze his nape and it's like a shock of electricity is sent throughout his entire body. A hand settles on his small waist, massaging gently. "Jeongguk," he drawls, almost as if he's tasted alcohol.

"Yes, Darling?" Jimin can feel the man's lips curve into a smirk over the back of his neck. His small fingers tighten over the hem of his top, like an instinct to try and keep himself grounded. "What is it?"

"You know what." Jimin's reply is blunt but it's weak, much like he always is when he's being touched by Jeongguk, tended to by fingertips that feel like soft feathers.

Jeongguk sniffs with merriment, drawing his hand from Jimin's waist to his thigh, beneath the big shirt. The latter shivers, curling his fingers into his palms. "I do, but you like it."

Driven into a powerless state, the huff Jimin releases is hardly audible. He leans back into his chair and he spreads his thighs apart, allowing his head to fall against the back rest. He's looking up at Jeongguk who has already been eager to catch the obedient, giving look in his eyes.

While they look at one another, Jeongguk's hand moves from Jimin's inner thigh, over to his panties and on top of the imprint of his cock. Jimin gasps with trembling lips and his eyes flutter.

Starting off slow, Jeongguk's palm rubs deeply into it and Jimin moans softly, desperately reaching his arms back to secure around the blond's neck. "Please," the submissive whispers.

Jeongguk's smirk dissolves when he leans down to connect his lips with Jimin's. He continues to rub him through his panties while he kisses him, sucking intently on his full lips. When they part for him, their tongues graze and tangle in the heat of the moment.

Pushing aside the panties, Jeongguk's fingers wrap around Jimin's hard cock. His hair is gripped and he's pulled down deeper into Jimin's mouth, tasting all of him. His hand lowers and rises at a steady pace, thumb brushing over the latter's length to tease his slit to draw but also swallow another delicate moan.

Jimin hums continuously into Jeongguk's mouth, hips jerking with each stroke. He can feel himself approaching his release, fingers threading further into the man's blond hair. He pulls eagerly, gasping once he pulls back to lick a stripe over his lips.