𝖎𝖎.𝖝 𝖉𝖊𝖏𝖆 𝖛𝖚

"PICK UP THE PACE EVERYONE WE ARE BEHIND SCHEDULE!" Pandora screeched from the passenger seat, ushering Sawyer and his fellow victors, apart from Mags, who everyone agreed to spare from the exhaustive tour, into the car

"PICK UP THE PACE EVERYONE WE ARE BEHIND SCHEDULE!" Pandora screeched from the passenger seat, ushering Sawyer and his fellow victors, apart from Mags, who everyone agreed to spare from the exhaustive tour, into the car. Pandora turned to face the back of the car. "Time is money, and you all are driving me broke!" She scolded, the group in the back stifling their laughs as she turned back around.

The car pulled up to the Justice Center, a Peacekeeper opening the door and leading Sawyer to the stage, another coming to lead the others into the building.

Sawyer stepped up to the microphone, his hands shaking as he clutched the cards Pandora had given him. He cleared his throat, and read off the card, speaking of Melody's bravery and sacrifice. He read the last line on the card before turning to look at Melody's family on the platform.

"I wish I could thank Melody, not just for being my ally, but for being a friend. In a time I was terrified to be on my own, she stood by me the entire time." Sawyer's voice became strained, the emotion present in his speech. "I'm so sorry. Thank you." He spoke, setting down the microphone. The audience clapped politely as he walked inside, avoiding breaking down completely.

"IT FEELS LIKE I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE CAPITOL." Sawyer groaned as the train pulled out of the station in District Four. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Mallory replied. "Doesn't get any better though, I still dread it everytime." Collin remarked, Mallory smacking his arm.

Pandora clapped her hands enthusiastically. "Well, if it'll cheer you up, you get to visit 11 new districts before the final stop of the tour in the Capitol." Sawyer nodded, not seeming amused.

"Speaking of which! I've prepared more cards for you to read at every stop." Pandora continued, handing Sawyer a stack of notecards. "They're useful if you actually read them." She said, giving Haven a pointed look. Haven choked a little on her food trying not to laugh, Pandora clearly still bitter about her discarding the cards during her victory tour.

"Don't worry Sawyer, there's no way your tour can go worse than mine." Haven laughed. "Truly. Your sister set the bar so incredibly low." Finnick teased, Haven rolling her eyes at him.

"Not everyone can be the Finnick Odair." Collin remarked sarcastically. Everyone else laughed in response, except for Pandora, who didn't seem to quite understand the joke.

"Well, we're arriving in the next district in just a few hours, so I suggest you make yourselves look... presentable." Pandora spoke, before turning to leave the train car.
"Damn. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." Chlöe mumbled just quiet enough so Pandora wouldn't hear.

Everyone began trickling away from the table, until Haven and Sawyer were the only ones left. "I'm totally going to mess this up." Sawyer mumbled. "Hey. You already got through the hardest part. I know saying goodbye in four was hard. Melody was your ally in the games, and you got through your speech just fine. It's smooth sailing from here." Haven replied.