Chapter 6( my new office 😌😍)

Next day:-
Mikku's dad were watching news... Suddenly he got a call....
On call:-
Rohit:-Hello!!!
Girl:- Hello.... I am Shweta speaking from sunshine builders company.... Want to talk about miss Mallika singh...
Rohit:- yes, yes.... I am her father...
Shweta:- ohh Actually I want to inform you that Miss Mallika is selected for 3d modeler's job...
Rohit:- ohkay...( He was really very happy)
Shweta:- yes so for the same today she have to come to our office to take her report and fills.....
Rohit:- okay at what time...
Shweta:- at 10:30 am
Rohit:- okay I and Mallika will come
Shweta:- okay sir....
Call ended.....
He then informed everyone..... And all were really very happy..... Mikku was like in on 7th cloud ☁️😌..... And soon she went there with her father.....

Mallika's outfit😘😍At office:-They went to receptionist

Mallika's outfit😘😍
At office:-
They went to receptionist....
Mikku:- excuse me.....
Receptionist:- yess.... Ohh wait If I am not wrong u r miss Mallika singh right....
Mikku:- yess....
Receptionist:- yess mam welcome to sunshine builders company.... Can u just wait for a min...
Mikku:- ya sure....
Receptionist:- she than called Shweta....
After few min... Shweta came with a file....
Shweta:- hello miss Mallika I am shweta i will be working as your PA....
Mikku:- ohhh... Nice to meet you....
Both did a handshake 🤝
Shweta:- so miss here this are your file and your letter....
Mikku:- ok thank you... She took those things from her....
Shweta:- so I think we should first go to your cabin right...
Mikku:- sure
Shweta:- yess that's great please follow me....
And then... They went to Mikku's cabin.....

 They went to Mikku's cabin

Mikku's cabin....
Mikku:-( in mind:- yaaar cabin toh bahut aacha hai....) And then she looked at her father...and both smiled with satisfaction.....
Suddenly then they heard Someone's walking sound from behind....
And they turn back...
Shweta:- ohh...( She then looked at Mikku) Yess so sir... Miss Mallika... Meet him he is mr. Vikram Mudgalkar owner of this company.....
Suddenly Vikram cam a little forward and forwarded his hand to Rohit for handshake 🤝......
And Rohit did the same.....
Vikram:- nice to meet you mr. Rohit....
Rohit:- nice to meet you to...
Vikram:- nice to meet you to... Mallika
Mallika:- it's my pleasure to meet you sir
Vikram:-( he is impressed)
good he said....
Vikram:- soo Mallika.... I hope you will be loyal towards your job.... And your... Partners...
Mallika:- yess sir ... I will and I will try I best each and every time.... Will always be available for our company 🙂......
Vikram:- that's the confidence I want great good bless.... Beta... I hope u will albe always successful in work 🙂...
Mikku:- Thank you sir...
Vikram:- Mallika I think you should have a look of your new office isn't it...
Mikku:- I would love to...
Vikram:- okay then Shweta will guide you....
Shweta:- yess sir... So Mallika can we go...
Mikku :- sure....
And then she went out with Shweta...
And here Vikram and Rohit also went to vikram's cabin for talks....
Mikku's pov:-
I am very happy 😌 I never expected this... Every thing is like dream... Such a big office.... A beautiful cabin... Which was never expected... I too have a PA she is also too sweet and kind... We became good friends too... I was going with and she was showing ileach and every area and also making me introduced with some people 😅....we were walking and talking suddenly.....

To be continued......

Do vote and comment 😊😇