Chapter 35(Unknown call 😓)

Like that days were passing... Sumedh was recovering 🙂🙃... Mikku used to be with him everytime helping him... completing all his needs... Sid and avn.. both were helping a lot... They were also giving there attention to work...
Here sumi's hand is now all right his hand fractured is also gone...
And now he is trying to walk because it's a long time he didn't walk...😅
He practicing walking in his room... And yess it's already night time they also did there dinner 🍲🍽️....

Sumi:- bass abb baithna hai...aur nahi chal sakta...
Mikku:-( who was holding his hand and was helping him toh walk...)
Mikku:- okay... She slowly took him to bed.. and made him sit... And gave him some water....
Sumi:- abb so jaye...
Mikku:- hmm...
Both just slept suddenly Sumi's phone rang...
Mikku:- abhi kon call kar raha hai...
Sumi:- let me see...
He picked up the call...
On call:-
Sumi:- hello
Person:- sumedh... Toh tumne meri baat nahi mani u didn't leave her...now u have to pay for it... Get ready.... And yess don't think ki next time bhi tumhare saath kuch aisa hi hoga it will we worst.... And remember she is not yours...
Sumedh:- hello... Kon bol raha hai 😦
That person cut the call...
Mikku:- kon tha😗😓😗😗
Sumi:- koi nai shayad wrong number... Tum tum so jao... He forwarded his hand and she slept keeping her head on his hand and hugging her.... And then he switched off the lights...
That call... Disturbed him a lot he was not able to sleep properly.....

Skipping some more time... As I guess it will be boring 😐😓

Ya so back to story...
After some days all went back to India and got busy in there work... Sumi was all well now...
One fine day...
Sumi and Mikku were working on his cabin...
Suddenly Sumi's dad entered the cabin...
Sumi:- dad aap yaha...
(S/d:- ) he first looked at Mikku who was confused 🤔...
Sumi:- ( he understood what his dad wanted)
Sumi:- mik...fake cough... Ahh Mallika tum abhi avneet ke paas se yeh design ready krava do baki hum baad main dekhte hai...
Mikku:- hmmm... She silently obeyed him and went....
Sumi:- kya hua dad... Is very thing okay....
(S/d:-) nahi... pehle yeh bata ki hamare account main abhi total kitne paise hai...
Sumi:- kyu dad kya hua... Aur aap essa kyu pucch rahe ho....
(S/d:-) (personal talk) readers will come to know it later...

To be continued....
Do vote and Comment 😇💖