Chapter 7( My new partner 😜😌)

I and Shweta were walking and talking

I and Shweta were walking and talking..... Suddenly I got collide with a person..... I was just about to fall and I then closed my eyes due to fear😨 but then suddenly I felt a very tight grip holding my hand stoping me to fall.... Annnnnnnd then slowly I opened my eyes 👀..... Found a boy ....... Wearing a blue Shirt..... Who had curly hairs, hazel green eyes 👀 where I totally got lost....

Sumedh's pov:-
Yaaaaar yeh Siddharth na help karne ki jagha hamesha mussibat khadi kar deta hai...😤😡.. Sumedh beta bhag jaldi dad ko pata chal gaya ki file abhi tak submit nahi hui toh beta tu toh gaya......😖😫
I was walking really very fast as I had to submit few file urgently to my dad....I just closed my eyes in tension for just a sec 😫😩but it was tooo late to open as I got collide with someone and when I opened my eyes I found that girl..😯... Was about to fall and suddenly all the files fall from my hands automatically and caught that girl.... And when finally I saw her.... I remember that she was that girl.... Who came here to give interview.... Aaaaa what was her name..🤔.. Mallika... Yes Mallika..😣.. But then I saw her eyes were closed....😣.I think that was because of fear....😶 That might she will fall..... Anyways she wasn't.... Suddenly she slowly started open her eyes 👀 and Guess what I never saw such beautiful eyes 👀 in my life... I just got lost in it...😵🤐. We were in the same position for about 2 min... With an eyelock but then it was broke by my dearest friend Siddharth 😑 I came to reality with a jerk and same happened with her.....
(Siddharth:- bhai kya kar raha hai files....😱😨..) ( Siddharth spoke and because of this sumellika broke there eyelock....😒😑
Sumi:- I am really very sorry I was in hurry I didn't saw u I am sorry....
Mikku:- ( yaaar isko toh main chodogi nahi aaj he sab ke samne itna embarrassed karva diya) but then I said
Mikku:- it's okay ( as I don't want a fight now)....
Suddenly:-
Siddharth:- bhai tu abhi tak yahi hai jaldi jaa....
Sumi:- I suddenly saw that my all the files were lying on the floor.... I bent and started picking up them but suddenly Mallika also bent and was helping me out..... I again got lost in her beauty..... But then she helped me and we both stood up.....
Suddenly Siddharth came came with few more files and pulled me towards dad's office once again I was looking at her and sid was pulling me......
Ohhh god... Yeh sid na hamesha wrong time pe kyu aata hai.....
But then I looked in front and went to dad's cabin.....

Mallika's pov:-
Mallika:- Shweta yeh kon tha....
Shweta:- ohh I am soo sorry I forgot to introduce you with him.... Actually he son of Vikram sir mr.sumedh... he is one of the best architect engineer we have and guess what you have to work with him only.....🙂😌
Mallika:- what!!!! 😯😯
Shweta:- why are you sooo shocked...🤔.ahhh Don't worry he is really very good person, he us really very humble....😊. And then she asked me to move ahead.... And I followed....
Mikku:- (in mind)sumedh.... Vesse  naam toh aacha hai.... Dekh ne main bhi thik hi hai....mujhe essa kyu lag raha hai ki main phele mill chuki hu inn se...🤔
🙏
And then I continued with... Shweta....

To be continued....😉
Do vote and comment 😇😊