Chapter 25( A night with u 💖)

Mature content ahead 🔞
Mikku:- she then slowly opened her eyes 👀 (still scared) and got lost in his hazel eyes 👀 while he lost just lost in her her.....both were really very close to eachother that there breaths were fighting with eachother making it all more romantic....💖 Both were soo lost that they didn't had any idea when there lips got attached with eachother..... It was a deep and full of pleasure.... But both were not in there sence.... Just lost in each other.... After 5 minutes they broke the kiss 💋 🙈 and were breathing heavily.... And when they looked in eachother's eyes again they hit the reality that what just happened..... Both of them had nothing to say.... There was a deep silence 🤐🤐.... Suddenly then all lights turned on... Finally sumi broke the silence...
Sumi:-( with lot of hesitation 😳) mi..mik..Mikku... Dekho light aagayi...
Mikku:- she lowered her head due to blushing 😳...
Mikku:- hmmm.... She got down of him.....
He also then got off from the bed....
Suddenly again all lights got off.... And she again got scared 😨 and hugged him tightly.......
He also hugged her back....
Sumi:- Mikku relax kuch nahi hoga.... Main hu yaha....
Mikku:- she was really very sacred.... She held his T shirt tightly.... And was cuddling in his chest.....
Sumi:- Mikku kuch nahi hua... Chalo abb meri taraf dekho... Dekho chalo....
Mikku:- she slowly opened her eyes 👀.... And looked at him.... But things got changed..... because they were again lost in each other.... And again they shared a passionate kiss.....💋🙈
He sucked her upper lip while she was busy with his lower lip 💋..... It was as sweet as honey.... So deep so smooth..... After few min they broke.... He looked at her..... Who was standing holding his T shirt tightly.... He suddenly picked her up in bridal style and made her sleep on bed 🛏️.... He hovered her.... And kissed her forehead 😚.....
Mikku was feeling really very comfortable with him but she didn't know why ...... Soon he again took her lips into his 💋🙈 both again started sucking eachother's nector passionately 💋..... She held his cheeks to make him more close.... He then started giving her wet kisses on her neck and coller bone.... Which was making her moan.... He than started roaming his hand on her bare legs.... His seduced touches were making her more crazy and was moaning more and more..... he took off his blazer....
And again started kissing her neck 💋..... Mikku was trying to keep her hands comfortably on his neck but was not able to do that because he wore turtle neck T shirt..... He was busy with her neck while she caressed his hairs making him more close..... He then stopped and looked in her eyes....  Which were full of love 💖.... He could clearly see it.... He kissed her eyes softly....
Sumi:- I love u....
Mikku:- love u too...💖
Sumi:- I am really very sorry.... I don't know mujhe kya hua...
Mikku:- hmmm... She suddenly attached her lips with him....
Making him shocked 😮😳 but then he responded her well..... Soon both of them again started making some soft love.... And within few minutes.... Both of there clothes were lying on floor carelessly.... Here Mikku was in her inners though covered with duvet and he was bare chest.... Sucking eachother's nector passionately 💋🙈..... Finally after spending some sweet time with eachother ( not physically)
....both got 😩 😩 and then both slept peacefully in eachother embrace 😪😪😪
Mature content ended 🔞
Please don't kill me for this part...😳😩😪🙈🙈🙈 I know thoda boring tha but main itna hi likh pai.... My hands were paining then😅😔

Precape:- Kelvin and Krish are in Singapore 😈😈😈....

Don't want any bad comments....🙏

Target 🎯:- 28 votes and 13 comments (excluding mine)
Do like and comment 😊💖.
........
Around 6 people told me to add sumellika scenes....😛 And so I did I hope abb sab ki iccha purn ho gayi hogi.... (Now don't ask for Bonus still I will try to give 😜.... Abhi suspense ke maze lo 😜😂)
😏😏😏😏😏😏😀😀😀😀