Chapter 44 ( Mallika joins the plan 😉)

Sumi:- please don't cry now.... He touched his forehead with her and both closed there eyes...
Mikku:- sumi I promise I will never leave you... I love you...
Sumi:- love to jaan...
He slowly opened his eyes which directly fell on her pouty lips 💋..... He slowly leaned over her lips and took them into his... And started sucking them Passionately... Mikku also Responded him well... He then picked up her in bridal style and made laid on bed.. again both got lost in there there pure love... And they didn't came to know when they slept in eachother's embrace....
But there sleep was disturbed by a call.....
It was Mikku's call... which was ringing..
She woke up and saw it was krish's call just by reading his name she became angry 💢😡 like hell as if she would just kill him for his misdeeds
.....
( Note :- now sumellika and sidneet knows that it was Krish who did wrong with them... How... Actually they joined all the clues.... If u remember Kelvin said that Mallika can't be of sumedh... And now she is getting married to Krish and Krish didn't faced any problem like sumedh so they understood that it was Krish...)
Sumi:- Mikku calm down... Talk to him as if u don't know anything ok he should not know about our plan...
Mikku:- she nodded yess and picked up the call....
Mikku:- hello
Krish:- helllloo... Am I talking to the most beautiful girl of the world...
Mikku:- her anger was now increasing 💢😡😡💢
Sumi:- kya hua ( in low voice)
Mikku:- she kept her hand on phone and made it aside to talk with sumi...
Mikku:- that idiot is flirting with me... I want to kill him
Sumi:- 😂😂 ha maar dena abhi baat karo....
Mikku:- giving him death ☠️ glare
Sumi:- he kept his finger on mouth 🤐 like a kid who got scared of her...
Here Mikku was busy in listening buys krish's nonsense talks and sumedh was laughing slightly 😂😂 he then kept his head on her lap and slept and hugged her bare waist
Due to his touch she gulped Saliva... And was getting nervous and his touches were affecting her a lot... Sumi noticed it clearly he again started disturbing her by his touches...  Mikku:-ahh... (She moaned a little)
Krish:- arey u okay
Mikku:- aaa... Haa ha.. tum kya bol rahe the...
Sumi:- he smirked 😏 and again started his actions... He was busy in play with her waist 🙈... Actually he was liking to see her in that condition... 
As soon as call ended Mikku just pushed him and came on him and sat on his stomach...and held his coller...
Mikku:- pagal ho gaye ho kya... Usse shak ho jata toh...😡
Sumi:- hua toh nahi na 😏😂
Mikku:- lekin ho jata toh..
Sumi:- he held her waist pulled her towards him... And said in husky voice...
Sumi:- toh ho jane do... U r mine... Aur abb koi tumhe mujhse nahi chhinn sakta and I will make that sure...
Mikku:- 😳😳😳
Sumi:- please itna blush mat karo... Ki tumhare cheeks 🍒 cherry ki tarah lal ho jaye kahi essa na ho ki main unhe kha jau...
Mikku:- she hit his shoulder... And got off from him...
Mikku:- ohh shit sumi I have to go back now....
Sumi:- aree ha should I drop u...
Mikku:- nahi nahi... Kissi ne hame saath main dekh liya toh problem ho jaye gi.... I have my scooty I will go don't worry... She got down and went to dressing table to set herself well dress... Suddenly her eyes fell on her neck and she screamed 😰...
Sumi:- kyaa hua... 😲😲
Mikku she just ran and showed him her neck... Yeh dekho what is this...
Sumi:- ohhh yeh..😏😏 he pulled her by her waist...😚😚 It's by love jaan...
It was a love bite on her neck
Mikku:- aree kissine dekha toh...
Sumi:- so what it's symbol of my love and pleasure which u felt... 😏😏😳😉
Mikku:- 😳😳😳
Sumi:- haa lekin phir bhi if u don't want to show it then ek kaam karo bandage lagalo... Bolna kuch lag gaya tha...
She suddenly went and took first aid box and applied a small bandage on her neck....
Sumi:- toh thik hai milte hai shaafi main ready rehna u r gonna to be my wife 😉😏
Mikku:- 😳😳 hmmm...
Sumi:- aur haa kal mehndi hai tumhare main aapna naam dundhne zarur aauga...
Mikku:- whatttt tum mere ghar pe...
Sumi:-yess tumhare ghar pe tumhare pass aake baithuga tumhe satauga pyaar karunga...
Mikku:- lekin krish ko pata chala toh...
Sumi:- uski chinta tum mast karo... Bass mera saath do... Everything will be okay...
Mikku:- hmmm...
And then noth went back to there homes and slept peacefully 😪😪....

To be continued
Do vote and comment 😊💖