Chapter 32(Flashback)

At night....
Mikku is sleeping 😪 on sofa near sumedh who is not able to sleep just lost in his thoughts....
And is continuously starting Mikku...
Sumi:- yeh sabb kya ho raha hai... Aur kyu... Kya bigada tha hum ne kissi ka jo hamare saath yeh ho raha hai.... Abb inn sab kaise saach kaise batau ki mere saath Actually main hua kya tha...
Flashback.....
Avneet and sumi were coming back from airport and were talking something going towards there car 🚗... Suddenly someone hit sumi from behind on his head due to which he fell on his knees and soon hot unconscious 😵🤕 here avneet tried her best to save him but there were 5 people so she was not able to fight with them... Also she got hurt on her leg....
Those 5 people took sumedh with him in a dark place.... And tied him...
One of them threw a bucket of water on his face to make him conscious...
Soon he was but his head was paining like hell 😵 and also bleeding... And in no time all 5 started beating him hard due which his one leg and one hand got fractured.... All were busy in beating him suddenly they heard a voice....
Person:- rukko sabb...
He went her him... Held his coller and warned him...
Person:- main sidha point pe aata hu... Tu yahi sooch raha hai na ki yeh sabb kyu.... To sun tu na Mallika se durr reh... Voh kisi aur ki Amanat hai...voh teri kabhi nahi ho sakti... Aur agar tune meri baat nahi mani toh....
Sumi:- na.nah...nahi... I will not leave her... Tumhe jo karna hai karo..( he spoke with lots of difficulty as he was beaten hard and was very weak 🤕😵)
Person:- toh thik hai... Sunno sabb aaj isko yahi dafna dena...
And then he went....
All others again started beating him... One of them made him free and were beating him badly... But some how he managed to get out... He was walking lifelessly on roads... Blood was flowing like river from his mouth... He could not walk much and fell on footpath... And got unconscious.... And after that when he woke up he found himself near her love... And got satisfied....seeing her all well....
Flashback ends....
Sumi:- lekin ussne Mikku ke bare main essa kyu kaha ki voh meri nahi ho sakti... Aur agar meri nahi toh kisski 🤔😕
Par jo bhi ho I will be always with you  ... He was lost in his thoughts suddenly he started coughing😷 due to that Mikku's sleep got disturbed 😧
Mikku:- sumi.... Sumi kya hua... She suddenly Went to him made him sit and gave him water to drink..😧
Sumi:- thank you....
Mikku:- aree thank you kyu... Chalo abb so jao... Kuch aur chahiye..
Sumi:- hmm... ha
Mikku:- kya
Sumi:- tum...
Mikku:- main...main bhala kaha rahi hu yahi toh hu...
Sumi:- nahi..voh actually I wanted u to sleep with me... muhje neend nahi aa rahi...
Mikku:- lekin main kaise..
Sumi:- he suddenly shifted a little and made space for her to sleep 😴...
Sumi:- please....🙁😗
Mikku:- okay... 😌She went to him and slept beside him and hugged him tightly 😪😪....
Both were sleeping peacefully but here some one was burning high in jealous.....yes u guessed it right it was krush was again captured everything from window....
Krish:- I will see u both 👿👿

To be continued.....
Do vote and comment 😊💖