chapter 52 (Revenge)

Sumi's pov:-
Mikku now u r gone now u have to pay for your deeds I will not leave u today 😈 and with that sumi went to there's bedroom were Mikku is sitting on bed waiting for him eagerly.... He came with a knife in his pocket and slowly opened the door 🚪 as soon as he opened the door his heart just got melt like butter after seeing her he was almost in his La La world 🌍 he started taking steps towards her soon he was in front of her he slowly sat beside her on bed and slided up her the net which was blocking his view he was waiting eagerly to watch her face 👀 as soon as he slided that he found her blushing 😳 heavily....
Sumi:- aree itna kyu Sharma rahi ho main hi hu aur koi nahi...
Mikku:- within no time she hugged him tightly and he hugged her back 🙂🤗....
Sumi:- Mikku ( in serious tone)
She broke the hug at looked at him..
Mikku:- hmmm
Sumi:- he then took out knife 🔪 from his pocket...
Mikku:- yeh kya hai 😲
Sumi:- aree tumhe pata nahi esse knife kehte hai...
Mikku:- par abhi yaha kyu 😲😓😓
Sumi:- kissi ka murder kar na hai
Mikku:- kyaaa 😲😲
Sumi:- ha I want to take my revenge
Mikku:- 😓😓😲😲 pa pa par kisse se aur kyu... (She was getting scared )
Sumi:- revenge lena hai toh lena hai
Aur main leke rahi ga aur voh bhi abhi
Mikku:- no... Lekin aaj hi kyu... Aur yeh knife 🔪 tum please mujhe esse daro maat...
Sumi:- daar na toh tumhe padega because... U r the one jiss se mujhe revenge lena hai...😈
Mikku:- kyaaa😲😲😰😨😨
Sumi:- ha....😈

To be continued....
Do vote and comment 😊💖