012. new year

JULIET WAS FAST ASLEEP on her couch, nothing but the New York traffic, and her Romeo howling at upcoming cars were heard. She'd fallen asleep on the couch after pulling an 'all-nighter' to see how many episodes of the crime show Criminal Minds she could watch till she'd be on season 10, - she was on season seven when it started, and episode 7 of season 7 when she fell asleep.- If you asked her it'd be a failed mission, but no one has to know.

Waking up from her dog Romeo, licking her face most likely hinting he wants food. Groaning, Juliet finally got up, picked up her phone and looked through it while walking to her kitchen which to her surprise was clean.

Noticing a notification from the 'tom holland hate club' groupchat which consisted of Two Chris', Robert Downey Jr., Tom Holland and Hiddleston, Scarlett Johanson, and lastly her all time favorites Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, and Elizabeth Olson.

Reading the message seeing as its just Robert talking about some alcoholic beverage he tried, she turned off her phone heading to the laundry room which had Romeo's food. Picking up the scooper and scooping enough to fill up the bowl, Juliet patted her dog, gave him a quick kiss on the head which he knocked off and headed straight to his food.

A loud beep went off, thinking it was her mother calling hopefully saying she's going to be in NY for New Years Eve, Juliet rushed to her phone only to be met with -once again- another excuse .

"Hey Juliet, me and your dad are so sorry but we won't be able to make it, to much work.Jules is also with your grandparents in LA so she won't go either, again sorry lovie. have a great day <3"

Sighing, the blonde actress turned off her phone and putting it down to grab some milk for her cereal. After getting the ingredients which was just her favorite cereal and milk Juliet mixed the ingredients, grabbing the bowl and her phone and headed towards the couch once again met with the comfort of the fluffy pillows, and warm blanket.

Turning on her tv, she decided to not go with a criminal serial killer show, and picked a show called 'a good place', which to her favor she's heard so much about.

After finishing her cereal, and cuddling with Romeo, Juliet's attention was grabbed away from her tv, towards her phone. Looking at the notification still having hope that maybe her mother and father will be able to meet her for new years eve. A imessage notification from Sebastian Stan appeared, confused the 23 year old grabbed her iphone and read the message. The Bucky Barns actor had invited her to a New Years Eve Party in New York. Responding with a 'thank you sebastian! sent the address ill be there.' And with that Juliet's mood was lightened a bit, seh decided she'd start getting ready by 3. Once she started wondering what to wear she headed to her closet searching for her first New Years Eve without her boyfriend, and now without her parents.

With a little groaning here and there, and some slight yells wondering to the greek gods what she'd wear, Juliet decided on a silver glittery mini dress versace had sent her ages ago, and some sparkling court shoes. After hours of getting ready, singing her heart out to Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaji, The Pitt daughter was ready for the party.

-

Arriving to the party, the blonde was met with hundreds of models, fellow actors, and directors. The girl was met with Elizabeth Olson completely freaking out when she locked eyes with the Pitt. "OhMyGod OhMyGod, Juliet?" the marvel actress yelled.

The pair exchanged hugs, and the Olson daughter looking at her to see if its actually her. "OhMyGod, Liz?" , a waiter passed by them trying to get away from the giggling pair, but was stopped by Sebastian.

"Hey hey, 3 please." he quickly asked slightly smiling. With nod the waiter gave 3 glasses of champagne to the actor, after moving away to go refill. "Ladies!"