030. send my love-

her phone blew up with texts and calls from her friends, family, and him. apologies on end, excuses to the max.  the post stuck on her mind as she laid in her bed reading a book to clear her mind. there's a knock at the door, wondering who it is she gets up to answer it. her hair a mess, the makeup from last night still on. 

looking through the peep hole makes her sigh, tom. opening the door she's met with flowers and a hug. "juliet, i mean't to tell you it's just i forgot and we had to silence our phones and-"

"and you thought hey let me not invite my girlfriend to the premiere but let's invite the girl who tried to break up our relationship?" she cuts him off scoffing. "really tom? and you even spent the night in her hotel room. didn't even think to answer my texts. i had to find out through the fucking paparazzi?"

he nods his head no, "can we talk inside?" he asks seeing as her voice was raising higher and he didn't want a crowd. "please."

she walks back into her apartment glaring at him, "what?" he asked, "juliet, she apologized for it. i talked to her when we were in the car. she said she was sorry. that's why i was with her."

she rolls her eyes, "and you believed her?"

"yes i do. i missed my best friend, juliet. i did, plus i knew set would be weird with her. i wanted to clear the air." he argued back.

she scoffed once again clearly pissed off. 

"you act like you and jacob don't talk to each other." he said back.

"really? me and jacob didn't even date. you and zendaya on the other hand, i don't know." her voice raising.

"but you two fucked, a lot worse than me and her. what do you and him talk about huh?"  he shouted back at her.

tears dared to fall on both their eyes, "my fucking god. yes me and jacob had one night together, but i ended it for you and he ended it for her. wanna know what we talk about?" she questioned taking out her phone to show him the texts, "we were trying to figure out a way for all of us to be cool with one another. and he wanted advice on date ideas for her."

"this is all wrong," tom mumbled looking through the texts, "zendaya fucking hates malibu. that'll never work." he looked up as he finished talking looking at her, regret is what she read on his face.

"maybe you should plan her date with jacob. and instead of jacob it should be you, since 'that'll never work'."

he shook his head walking towards her, "don't be like this juliet. me and z have been friends since forever." his voice calming down knowing he fucked up.

"since you decided to accuse me of cheating-"

he cut her off, "i never did that."

"shut the fuck up, you did, it's my turn now. what did you two do in the room?" 

"nothing."

"really? nothing, so you two cuddled up was nothing?" she accused.

he scoffed, "stop being insecure juliet! i didn't cheat we just talked all night. if anything i defended you." his voice raising once again

"get out." she demanded, thinking he was lying.

"no. don't act like this, can we just stop fighting?" he suggested as she opened the door.

she grabbed the flowers he had put on the counter and handed them to him,"please, get out."

"okay," he licked his lips looking out the door debating his decisions, "maybe we should take a break then." he confessed walking out.

"that's one of the best ideas you've had." she mumbled back closing the door.

her tears falling, her heart pounding.

not even a week ago they were perfect. no problems nor arguments. 

not even days went by before articles spread of juliet and tom's break, and within 24 hours of their break zendaya and jacob broke up. the media calling it a 'mutual' breakup, knowing damn well it wasn't. for juliet it was hilarious seeing how fast zendaya and tom began hanging out again. 

pictures of them swarming her feed, it was tiring and funny; even the hashtag #tomdaya completely flooded her comment section.

jacob had reached out to her in look of answers. he told her all about zendaya and his breakup, and she told him about her and tom's break.

it's been a week since the premiere of black widow, and not even one congrats from tom. she didn't want one, but it's the thought. yet all his thoughts were with her. seeing how fast he could move on made her think their relationship never meant anything to him. how could one who apparently loved someone, someone who was 'perfect' for him, someone who he 'fell' for. well he must of gotten back up after he fell.