025. lovers rock

warning,, smut

toms nerves started to show as silence flowed through the air. was it too early on ? he asked himself. he had just accidentally said the "l " word. "shit, it was too early wasn't it?" he asked seeing as there was no response.

juliet's cheeks began to grow pink from her blushing as she nodded no. "of course i love you too, holland." his head went from hanging low awaiting disappointment, to shooting right up as he heard those wonderful words come from her gorgeous lips.

"really?" he asked needing reassurance.

juliet grabbed onto his face, their eyes meeting each other, "yes. i'm falling for you pretty boy," the blonde kisses his cheek as her hands fall back down to her sides, "i'm falling hard."

he smiles as his lips meet hers once more, tom wraps his arms around her as they move inside. with one arm he closes the apartment door not daring to break the kiss.

by now both dogs are doing their own thing, not paying attention to the two. juliet breaks the kiss as she sets down the flowers in her hands as tom sets down whatever he had in his. grabbing his hand, she pulls him towards her letting their kiss continue.

the two move towards her room; the door shutting behind them, tom sets her on the bed as he unbuckles his pants, juliet takes notice and unzips hers leaving them both in their underwear. he leans towards her kissing her once again, she tugs on his shirt hoping he'll take it off.

tom takes notice taking off his shirt and hers. by now she's layed down on the bed with tom above her, his kisses lower down from her mouth towards her neck, and her breasts. leaving a trail of soon-to-be purple marks, tom goes to remove her bra but stops;

"are you sure about this, juliet?" he questions, "i can stop if you'd like."

"you make me feel things tom, and i like those feelings." she answers back,

he shakes his head. "thats not a yes or no dear, i need an answer."

her heart starts to beat faster, she needs him, she needs him now, "i've never wanted anything more than this, yes holland."

and with that tom quickly unhooks her bra to admire her body, "you're gorgeous."

"shut up and kiss me." she moans and he continues to kiss her stomach.

by now they're both naked, their bodies one, breaths being shared, finally together.

he puts on a condom before going in her, "last chance to back out." he warns as his tip dares to enter.

"fucking hell, thomas yes." she answers. he loved the way his name sounded coming from her, so at that very moment he vowed to love her forever

he slowly thrusts in and out; wanting the moment to last forever he watches as her back arches from this action, her mouth moaning out sweet sounds. she's perfect, he thought.

her breath becoming shaky, "tom," she barley whispers out, "go faster, i'm almost there." she finally yells out.

as he goes out instead of going back in, . "what are you- oh my fucking god." she moans out and her back archers as he goes in and out faster; his hands gripping the head board to make him more balanced.

his hands slip down to her sides as they both finish, his body falling onto hers. quickly, he moves to the other side of the bed.

their bodies now side by side, finally, they've shared the moment their bodies have been tempted to make. catching her breath juliet turns to face tom, "you make me feel emotions i've never felt before, thank you."

he kisses her forehead, "thank you for letting me have a chance; i love you juliet pitt."

"i love you to thomas holland." she whispers in his ear as they both watch the sunset through her bedroom window.