037. bathroom sex

juliet hardly payed any attention to the show. she just kept thinking. thinking of what to do. until it hit her. if she can't stop thinking of tom and one small interaction can make her feel this way maybe she should go back with him. she missed him, and tessa, and how he'd make her waffles in the morning and go out to get her coffee from her favorite spot. somehow no matter the reason he'd always arrive with flowers, or have them sent to her. at one point she could of ran a flower shop with the amount she had.

she stood up to go to the restroom, hoping he'd follow. and he did. as he got into the restroom with her he sighed, "look juliet i know you're with him, but i made a mistake. and i mean a huge one. i meant everything i said the last time. everything. i can't get over you. i'm so fucking sorry." his voice filled with regret. "everyday i miss everything about you and-" she cut him off, her lips touching his. as they moved around each other like notes being played on a piano. knowing exactly how it goes but always forgetting how good it felt to really be played. he slipped his tounge into her mouth exploring every inch of it. he moved forward into a stall locking it behind him as juliet urged him to hurry up. as he got back to her, they waisted no time to continue where they left off.

his hands moved throughout her body missing every spot they used to touch. their tounges fought for domince trying to overrule each other, both so eagered to explore their bodies once more.

his hands, curious as ever,  unstrapped her bra as the other unzipped her dress. oh how he longed to do this.

she unzipped his slacks in return. oh how she longed to do this. everything in this moment felt real. like it was meant to be. she forgave him. but there was still him.

how can she be with one guy, and still thinking of another. is this cheating? yes. yes it is. now she is labeled a cheater. she's going to be known as a cheater. unless he never knows. but hiding this, only makes her just as guilty as tom was. and tom never slept with her. at least to her concern he hasn't.

juliet quickly pushed those feelings aside as another jolt of feelings occurred. tom looked to her for reassurance as he slid on the condom.

without hesitation she nodded in confirmation.
and so it began.

their two sweaty bodies pressed up once again upon each other. like a couple when the husband just came back from war, and they devoured each other like they wouldn't be able to do anything ever again.

and a sudden feeling fell upon her.
she felt cured from what she never knew she had. homesick for arms that she pushed away. homesick from arms that felt perfectly fitted into hers.

as soon as it began, it ended as they began to hear people leaving. voices travel fast through the thin bathroom walls. quickly, the two put back on their clothes and cleaned themselves up. tom left first, due to juliet's asking.

once she opened the bathroom door into the hallway she slightly fixed her dress by patting down a wrinkle. and as she looked up, sebastians eyes met hers. he stared between the two.

he knew.