016. mixed emotions

"so jacob is in love with you, but you're not?" scarlett questions over the phone sipping her wine. "i don't see a problem here."

juliet sighs "yes, but i don't know if i have feelings for him. we work together for fucks sake." scarlett smirks wiggling her eyebrows, "scarlett no, don't do whatever that is."

she wiggles her eyebrows again, "do what?" they both share a laugh at scarlett's moves to cheer up the blonde. "okay okay, try it out? maybe. go on a date if it goes good it goes good, and if it doesn't you can't hurt a girl for trying."

juliet hums in response now petting her dog. romeo jumps off the couch to window to bark at a bird. "okay, ill do it. "

that catches scarlett off guard, "do what exactly?"

"ill go on a date with jacob, and see how it goes. i mean it can't get worse than it already is." she admits looking at her dog, "what could happen?"

scarlett stops to think of all the possibilities,  "well many things, it can go good and you date. or it can go bad and than it's really awkward for you guys on set." she rants out, seeming as she's speaking from experience.

juliet looks at the actress on facetime and lets out a quick sigh,."scarlett johanson you will be the death of me!" she says earning a laugh from the marvel actress.

"that's the plan. go text him!" scarlett encourages clapping her hands in excitement. "if it all goes bad let's move to canada."

"deal." juliet replys, "goodbye!"

"oh good luck." scarlett reminds, "you'll need it."

juliet hangs up and goes into her imessages, "well fuck."

IMESSAGE
(jacob
juliet )

juliet
hey jacob!

not delivered !

hello dude

not delivered !

jacob hii

jacob
juliet? hey

juliet
so I've been thinking

jacob
me too, i shouldn't of pressured you
into having to make a decision. we
should just remain friends, its best you
know? also joey and i are going to try
it again.

juliet
oh, yeah.
okay. bye then

jacob
see you on set.
bye.

the blonde laughs to herself as she turns off her phone "well fuck me. men do really suck." she says to her dog, romeo, as he cuddles up next to her. "oh you don't count romeo, we'll live forever alone, together." romeo licks her, "ew, you just tried to kill a bird. on the balcony."

romeo just barks in response. "good boy romeo."