020. two ghosts kissing

not edited,

juliet scrammed around her closet, in search of the perfect dress. she may of asked him out out of impulse, but she is not one to bail. her room a mess, makeup spilled and scattered all around her wooden vanity. romeo, her lovely dog, is sat on her bed sound asleep with not a care in the world. on the other hand, juliet has screamed at her closet that was practically vomiting out clothes but nothing was right.

she knew that thomas would be dressed nice, but she had to be better. plus its an excuse for her to use her new pink dior heels she's been waiting to wear. she decided on a matching hot pink dress.
it sat a few inches from her knees, and with her heels it'd make her 5'4 self seem a-bit taller making her be a good 5'6. seeming as tom is 5'8 she wouldn't be to tall nor to short. perfect.

after finding her outfit, everything else seemed to fall into place. her makeup finished just the way she wanted, her blonde hair dressed in it's normal straightened self. her nails freshly done as she had gotten them a light pink a few days prior.

as she strapped her shoes and patted her dress down, she looked at the final product look. everything according to plan.

arriving at the resturant, seeing as she was early it was nearly 7:32 and she has texted the bot earlier in the morning to meet her at 7:50 and not a minute after. juliet grabbed her phone out of her bag, to start scrolling through her feed when a rather loud knock was heard from her passenger window.

turning around she's meets a all so familiar face, well he's early. rolling down the window, tom face never breaks its signature smile "hi juliet!" he says breaking the un wanted silence. her face forms into a smile as if it wasn't forced for once. "hi tom". the brunet leans himself on the door.

"are you ready? or would you rather wait till 7:50?" he asks checking his watch to see how early they are. juliet sees the time aswell from her iphone. she nods rolling up her windows. tom beats her to her door and opens it for her. she replys to this action with a simple "thank you, thomas."

entering the restaurant, they smell the freshly made food. oh how she loved italian food, no could ever do her wrong. she just has luck picking restaurants she supposed.

unlike most restaurants this one had a live pianist, playing what she thought maybe was chopin. they followed the waiter as she greatly sat them. the couples table had candles much like the others. "a candle lit dinner, how romantic" she unconsciously said to no one in particular.

the brunet hummed in response as his eyes scanned the menu. he had been waiting for this dinner all day. much like the blonde, tom was also extremely nervous as he hadn't really been on an actual date in awhile. though, neither will admit but it was rather nice to be in each other's presence. they were the only ones in the group that were close in age.

little did they know, elizabeth, anthony, and sebastian had been secretly hopping that the date would go well. though anthony and sebastian will never admit, they'd be a cute couple. they were similar in height, almost identical personalities, and on top of that were both amazing actors.

tom signaled down a waiter and order their drinks, two glasses of wine, per juliets choice,-well more like "tom you have got to try this wine, its like heaven"

once the waiter named micheal, arrived with their drinks he gladly took their orders. pasta carbonara for juliet, and bruschetta for tom.

as they waited for their food, they began with small chat. you know the whole 'how are you?' 'how was your weekend' all that dumb stuff until juliet randomly asked, "what's your plans for the future?" tom took awhile to answer as he was both shocked and confused as to exactly what he wanted to do.

"well there's no tell to what my future is but i like to think maybe i'll still be acting, and eventually i'd have a kid or two, and be married. oh and i'd like to live in either london or new york with my family." he answered back without another thought. juliet watched him in admiration her hands folded and eyes trained on him, not many people that she's met have their future kind-of planned out.
"what about you?" he finished.

juliet smiles before answering, "i'd also like to hopefully be still acting. also a kid or two would sound nice, i've always liked kids. being married is something that doesn't need to happen." she starts, looking directly at tom, "but if it happens it happens. and obviously id love to live in new york, i just love the city." tom nodded in understanding, sucking his teeth.

"amazing plan." he smiled, clapping for her. "you know not many people have their lives planned out, you know?" juliet let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in. "right? i honestly don't even know of sebastian does." she laughed.

just as they were going to continue to another topic, their server placed their plates down, mumbling a small "they're hot be careful!" the couple nodded excitedly, they'd gotten more hungry as the neighboring tables got their food.

as they finished their meals, micheal,- their waiter, came around with the check. tom quickly grabbed his card and handed it to him before juliet could even process what was happening. "oh thank you tom, i couldof paid. i asked you out anyways."

he shrugged in response."i was to scared to, so i'm glad you did." she smiled in response, grabbing her purse getting out of her chair. once tom walked juliet to her car, he looked at his feet thinking of what to say next.

juliet looked towards him, "thank you for tonight, thomas. i had fun" she smiled her slight dimples showing. "of course, thank you for asking me out." he smiled back as he looked into her eyes. have they always sparked like that? he questioned himself. as juliet leaned in for a hug, tom went in for a kiss, scared of the outcome.

juliet kissed him back. as their lips met, they danced as if they'd been long awaited acquaintances meeting each other after a long times away. his arms wrapped themselves around her torso. hers around his neck.

the kiss lasted for what seeme like ages but in reality was only 3 minutes long. leaning away from each other their arms attached to their sides. the actors just stood looking at each other wondering what to do next.

"well, i should um, go." juliet reassured herself. getting into her car looking at him once last time, "we should do this again, holland." she yelled through her window before she left into the night.

oh, well that was nice.