One question

MIXX POV

I brush my wet hair back as I resurface from diving down the pool, as I open my eyes after wiping my face also I see P'Erd sitting on the edge of the infinity pool. I rest my elbow on the side edge of the pool and stare at the beautiful pink sky. 

The sun is setting and if I have my phone with me I would have seriously took a picture of the beautiful pink hue sky. Pattaya sunset is really one of a kind, something in Pattaya that seems so special for me. If someone ask me if I have a place that I could never get tired on visiting over and over I would answer this place. Because the sunset and sunrise is just oh so mesmerizing for some reason.  I know it's the same everywhere but seeing it here is so special for me. 

"Hey." I tore my gaze from the beautiful scenery as I hear P'Erd call me and I look at him and see him staring at me. 

"What are you looking at?" 

"The sunset. It's beautiful. If you just turn around and bask on the beautiful scenery behind you, you'll understand what I'm saying." 

"I'm satisfied with my scenery." 

"Huh? You mean the girls that's sunbathing and wearing sexy bikinis?" I said as I look behind and check where he was looking at earlier. I then look back at him and see him roll his eyes and huff in exasperation. 

"No. Nevermind." he said as he shook his head

"Eh? Why are you suddenly grumpy?" 

"I'm not." 

"P'Erd" 

"Never mind." 

He then dive down on the pool and swim away from me. I turn around and look at him as he swim away from me. As he reach the other side of the pool I see him resurface and shook his head back and forth as he then wipe his face. I couldn't look away as I watch those water droplets cascade down on his toned body.  Fuck. 

I dived down on the pool to pull myself together, now that I'm fully aware of my feelings I don't want to dwell on it too much because I don't want to create conflict because clearly I don't know if he feels the same way also. Yes he takes care of me and he's been very vocal on wanting to take care of me and how special I am to him but I don't know if there could be more.

I'm not sure if this is all for publicity, a stunt to lure more fans. I don't want to fall any further because seriously I don't know if he'll catch me at the end, though I know he's sincere when he say I'm special to him because I can feel it with how much he would take care of me. How he would always be there to cheer me on and how he would ask me out to divert my attention when I'm too stressed with work and school.

I don't know exactly when I fallen for him but I just realized one day that my heart doesn't beat that normally anymore when he's around. When he smiles at me and when he looks at me.  Those cursed gazes. Maybe those looks he gave me made me carried me away and now here I am clearly infatuated with him. 

I couldn't even try to fight it off because in that instant I know how fucked up I am. How those shit eating smile of his and those knee weakening gaze of his really caught my heart in hostage. How it would make my heart clench and my stomach twist and tumble as he would smile at me and stare at me. 

I want to punch him for doing this to me. I didn't sign up for this! Who would have thought that the moment I said yes in this series the way I would look at him would be different? Who would have thought someone like me who has been whimsical with relationship is gonna be this caught up with P'Earth? Tsk.

I really blame those expressive almond eyes of his, the way it would stare at me really sent tingles in my body, those eyes that speak so many words despite his rough exterior and those wide smile of his that I didn't know that could affect me and get me smiling also. Those assuring pats and touch of his every time I would be anxious for our schedule.