An Ultimatum

aight i'm finally back! ngl i've been going back and forth on this for MONTHS soO-

pls enjoy :>

Word Count: 1115

{y/n's pov}

I couldn't move. My body felt stiff and something wasn't right.

"wake up y/n"

A voice kept telling me, but I was too drained. I felt a cool breeze on my skin, making me shiver as I gradually opened my eyes. I was definitely at school, only thing was, I had been tied to the school statue. The circumstance I was in could have only been described in three words.

What. The. Heck.

 I was confused, and angry. But mostly on the angry side. I tried to stay calm, but my anxiety was through the roof. It had only been a week since I got here. And yet here I was, tied and helpless.

I knew Sunset was crazy, but this was next-level. 

It didn't take long for Snips and Snails to notice I was up and aware. "Look who decided to wake up!" They mocked. 

"You guys are seriously insane!" They smiled at each other. "Anything for Sunset Shimmer."

"Well, you guys are still dumb. HELP!" I yelled as loud as I could. I just hoped they heard me. "Will you be quiet?! Here!" Snails placed duct tape over my mouth aggressively.

"Mmph!"

{Twilight's pov}

"Spike! Now!" Spike jumped and took the crown from Principal Celestia. "Twilight, catch!" Spike tossed the crown and I thankfully caught it.

"Did that dog just talk?" A random guy asked out loud.

"Let's go!" Rainbow Dash yelled as we all made a run for it. We could hear footsteps behind us but didn't dare to look back. The school could hate me for all I care, but first, we had to find y/n. No matter what drama happened between us, she was still my friend.

And friends never turn their back on each other.

{Flash's pov}

I ran after Twilight and her friends, confused on what was going on. But one thing was for sure. Y/n needed me and I was not going to lose her. Not again.

..I loved her too much.

{y/n's pov}

The doors burst, and there they were!... And they had the crown. The thing that started this whole mess in the first place. "Mmh!" I tried to express my relief but the duct tape was really doing its job. "Y/N!" They all ran over to me but stopped when Snips pulled out a hammer from freaking nowhere. "That's close enough!" He aimed it at me, and now I was sure I really needed therapy. Snails ripped off the duct tape, which really hurt by the way. "Guys!"

I felt like I was about to have a breakdown right then and there.

"Don't hurt her!"

A voice I knew too well called out, and there he was. Flash Sentry. The love of my life. He looked like a hot mess. His hair and suit were all disheveled, and concern was written all over his face.

"Flash!"

My heart sank at the sight of him. He was the person I truly felt safe with, and yet here he was. Not even the slightest bit safe.

"I swear, if I catch you even so much as lay a finger on her head... Let's just say you're bound to lose a few." He cracked his knuckles.

I had never seen him so pissed before, which was kind of a turn on.

Then, low and behold, Sunset Shimmer came. And with that evil smirk. "Oh, I wouldn't dream of it! I'm not a monster, Flash." She gave a look to Snips and Snails.

"Let her go."

This shocked me, and everyone else I bet. What was she up to?

The boys reluctantly freed me from the ropes and I ran to Flash's open arms. I wrapped my arms around him as tight as they would let me. My tears started to fall freely. "Shh, it's okay now. You're safe, y/n." He held me close as if I could disappear any moment. 

"You don't belong here." Sunset folded her arms with a smug face, words directed at Twilight. 

"Give me the crown and you can go back to Equestria tonight. Or keep it, and never go home." Sunset signaled for Snail as he looked like he was mere seconds from swinging it at the statue.

I gazed at Twilight, who looked as conflicted as she could be. Twilight seemed like the type to weigh out the pros and cons of every situation before coming to a conclusion. Always the over-thinker, that girl.

I was getting more anxious. We needed her. But she didn't need us. After all, she's a freaking princess from an alternate universe.

A few moments had passed, and they were deadly. But Twilight finally answered with a shake of her head.

"No."

"Miss girl what-" I was about to express my shock, but Sunset cut me off. 

"What?! Equestria! Your friends! Lost to you forever! Don't you see what I'm about to do to the portal?!" She gestured to the statue in annoyance.

"Yes, but I've also seen what you've been able to do here without magic. Equestria will find a way to survive without my Element of Harmony. This place might not, if I allow it to fall into your hands." She spoke firmly, slowly gaining confidence in her words. A smirk made its way to my face when I saw Sunset nervous for once.

"So go ahead. Destroy the portal. You are not getting this crown!" She placed the crown on her head without hesitation.

Twilight at that moment, was being a force to be reckoned with. And we all knew.

"Fine, you win."

Sunset motioned for Snails to back down. He nodded sadly and dropped the hammer, which almost fell on Snip's foot. I would've cracked up if it weren't for the tense atmosphere.

"You. Are. So. Awesome!" Rainbow Dash squealed as the girls ran over to Twilight. "I can't believe you were gonna do that for us!"

Flash then rested his arm on my shoulder and I watched the girls with a smile.

I looked over to Sunset, who looked like she was about to burst.

"Oh, yes, she's so very special!"

"Watch out Twi!"

But it was too late, for Sunset had jumped on Twilight, knocking her crown over..

..Which was now in my hands.

"Grab her you fools!"

Oh crap.

HEY HEY HEY GUESS WHO-

ANYWAYS HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?!

ik it was really bad but i tried 👾

TYSM FOR 7.6K!! LIKE THAT'S A LOT OF READS HOLY COW

ALSO ALSO I WANNA DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO ItsJustPeachii BECAUSE SHES THE ONE WHO GOT ME TO CONTINUE WRITING THIS 🧸🤎

OK BYE-