Tour Guide

A/n : Because of COVID-19 I think I'll be uploading chapters often(?). Anyways stay safe ya'll!! The song above is there cuz I like it, and yes I changed my username.

Y/n's POV

Oh my gosh I'm at the principal's office. I saw the principal sitting in her chair. She gave me a warm smile, and suddenly all my worries went away. I took a deep breath.

"Hi! I'm y/n the new student." I gave her a soft smile. "Well it's nice to meet you miss y/n. You can call me principal Celestia."

"So um am I supposed to have a tour guide?" I asked her while looking around. In the prom pictures I kept seeing this girl with red hair and yellow highlights.

I snapped back from my thoughts as Principal Celestia replied with, "Yes, I will call somebody to give you a tour."

~After explaining school stuff cuz I'm lazy ~

I got my schedule and as I went out of the office, I saw a girl with pink hair , a white tank top , and a green skirt with butterflies printed on them.

"Hi! Are you my tour guide? My name is Y/n, what's yours?" I asked her. She seemed friendly. "U-uh y-yes. My name is Fluttershy." I could barely hear her voice. "Sorry, what was that?" I tried to listen carefully again, but I still couldn't hear what she was saying. "It's Fluttershy." She finally said after taking a deep breath. "Oh hi Fluttershy. So...shall we start the tour now?" No wonder she was shy. That's literally her name. She nodded and we started our tour.

While on the tour, the girl with purple hair and pink highlights came to us. She barely looked at me. Wow, rude much. She just kept talking to Fluttershy, thus making me feel left out. (Thus the title of the song above xD)

I froze when the purple haired girl took out her puppy from her bag. I thought pets weren't allowed. Fluttershy seemed to freak out also and she talked and played with the pup as if it was her own. Dang she ain't shy now. Probably only to animals. I don't blame her though.

When the girl left with her dog Fluttershy seemed sad, and back to her normal shy self. "Who was that?" I asked her. "Her name is Twilight Sparkle. She's actually new too." She replied. I tried not to laugh on hearing her name. She gave me a weird look. "What? It's not my fault her name sounds like a five year olds' toy name." She laughed a bit also. We both ended up laughing loudly.

I think I'm gonna fit here just fine.

Author's Note: Thanks for reading this short chapter! I really appreciate it. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! Stay safe.

xoxo~