Princess Of The Fall Formal?

A/N: I'm back! (*˘︶˘*).。*♡ get ready for cheesy stuff.

Y/n's POV:
After Fluttershy gave the school tour, the bell rang and it was recess. "Thanks for giving me the school tour." I smiled warmly at her.

"No problem." She replied. "By the way, my friends and I are gonna hang out in the cafe. Wanna come?" She asked with a soft voice.

I was shocked. 'OMG OMG I'M ACTUALLY GONNA HAVE FRIENDS WHAT THE FU-'. "Sure! I'd love to meet them!"

I followed Fluttershy to the cafe where I ordered first. I grabbed my drink and turning around only to spill the drink on someone.

"Oh my gosh! I am SO sorry!" I then looked at the person who I spilled my drink on and I froze. It was the guy I couldn't get out of my head.

"We've got to stop bumping into each other like this." Flash said while trying to wipe the frosting off his shirt.

I then bent down and grabbed my cup the same time as Flash. We both smiled nervously.

I moved my arm away and he picked the cup. "Well you know me. Always making a big splash around here. Cause my drink kinda splashed on the ground hehe."

I giggled nervously. He looked like he was about to laugh, but just grinned and bit his lip. Well this is awkward.

Flash's POV:

"Well you know me. Always making a big splash around here. Cause my drink kinda splashed on the ground hehe."

I was trying not to laugh, so I just bit my lip. Y/n looked cute when she was nervous. We just kept staring at each other until Y/n broke the silence.

"I gotta go over there now." Y/n pointed over to where Twilight and the girls were and stepped backwards. She bumped the counter then sheepishly left.

I just scratched my head as she went to the girls. 'Y/n really is something.' I blushed at my own thought.

Y/n's POV:

Well that was embarrassing. I walked over to Fluttershy and her friends. "Hi! My name is Y/n." They all smiled at me.

"Howdy. The name's Applejack." The girl with the blonde hair said.

"Rarity darling." The girl with purple hair said.

"My name's Pinkie Pie!" The girl with the puffy pink hair said.

"I'm Rainbow Dash." The girl with rainbow hair said.

"Y/n?" Twilight looked at me in confusion.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her. "Oh it's nothing..you just looked like someone I knew from my childhood." She replied.

"Okay.." Was all I said because I didn't know what else to say.

Flash then passed by us after he got his drink and looked back at me with an innocent smirk. I felt tints of pink on my cheeks.

I didn't realize that Twilight saw the whole thing and her frown deepened.

"Anyway guys how am I supposed to win the fall formal when there's an awful post about me?" Twilight whined. I guess fall formals are a huge deal.

"What do you mean by 'awful post'?" I asked her.

"It was Sunset Shimmer. She pretty much rules the school, and not in the good way." Said Rainbow Dash.

"And now I can't compete in the fall formal!" Twilight groaned in frustration.

I gently patted her back. "It's ok Twilight, I'm sure something will turn up eventually. The best case scenario is someone else competes for you."

Then realization dawned on Twilight. "Of course!" She looked at me. "You should run for Princess of the Fall Formal instead of me!"

"WHAT?!"

A/N : Y'all I kept this short to make it interesting. Speaking of interesting...if you like Sofia the First then please checkout my fanfic! I know you guys can do this!! ⊂((・▽・))⊃