The New Student

Author's Note:
I know that pic above has nth to do with this fanfiction but hey Billie's welcome anytime am i right? :3
*awkward silence* haha..ok bye

Y/n's POV :
I couldn't sleep the entire night. I was wide awake even though I knew that I had school in the morning. I only got about 5 hours of sleep.

I got up to turn off the alarm at 7am. "You got this Y/n, l/n." I said to myself for reassurance. I took a shower quickly because I wanted to be early.

After my shower I went to change to a summer (f/c) dress with a (s/f/c) jacket and grabbed my teal backpack.

I went to the dining table. "Morning mom!" I exclaimed as I was kind of excited for school. "Morning sweetie." Mom said chuckling.

Even though I couldn't sleep, I still managed to be energetic. I ate my (f/f) breakfast and walked out to the door.

"Bye mom!" I said while waving to her. "Bye!" Mom exclaimed, with the same expression as me.

I went to the bus stop. As I walked I saw a bunch of people the same age as me.

They were laughing and joking around. "I wish I had friends like that." I signed, but didn't let it get to me. I'll have friends like that soon.

As I went inside the school I saw a lot of students. A sweat threatened to drip while I was looking at the crowd of people.

Thank God they're too busy with their own things to notice me. The principal's office was on the other side.

"Let's do this." I mumbled to myself. I went to the crowd. "Excuse me! Pardon me! Sorry!" I was trying to get to the other side when I get pushed to the other side.

Before I could even touch the ground I felt arms around my waist.

"Are you ok?" A couple of ocean eyes (ayy comment if you know the reference) met mine as the guy helped me up.

"Umm..yea I'm fine...I think." My cheeks were flaming hot. I felt like I needed "fresh air"(ahahaha corona virus check). "Oh..good." He said with relief.

This time I got a clear look at him. He looked..familiar. I couldn't put a finger on it.

"Umm...hello?" He asked questionably. Then I remembered.

"Flash?" I asked him. He looked at me with clear interest. Realization dawned on him as he hugged me tightly.

"Y/n.." He softly said. "I miss you." "I miss you too." I said while hugging him back.

When we let go of each other I kind of felt disappointed. That is...not until I realize people were staring at us.

Especially one girl with purple hair and pink highlights. She looked upset.

Great. First day of school and I'm already in the middle of drama. It pretty much loves to follow me wherever I go.

Thank God the bell rang right after that. People started to mind their own business again.

"It was nice seeing you again Flash, but I gotta go to the principal's office."

Flash looked like he wanted to say something, but stopped and just said "Ok. See ya around."

He then went to the purple haired girl. Hmm they must be a couple. While on the way to the principal's office, I couldn't stop thinking about Flash. What is wrong with me?

A/n:
There ya go guys whatchu think about that? Huhuhu :3 Anyways I finished the chapter at my closing ceremony but I didn't have wifi :((
But hey now freedom from school ! Thanks for reading folks! Bye my sprinkles! ✨💜

xoxo ~