zero.

"do you trust me?"

──────

[𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄]

WHAT IS LOVE?

Some say it can be compared to the way that snow falls. At first, it is gentle and quiet; the snow will cover every part of you. But sooner or later, the softness of the fall will begin to form into a blizzard. You are not in control, the wind ruffles your hair, the cold sends shivers down your spine, leaving you in a powerful bliss. Then, the next day when you wake up, the world looks completely different.

Or perhaps, it can be compared to wings. It opens and closes, captivating those around them. But just like everything with wings, it feels like one move can cause it to fly away in a split second, leaving all involved stunned and baffled.

But she likes to look at it like sets of stars. Like poorly organized, not well put together batches of light. And despite the mess, people still look at them in complete awe. To her, it's as if no matter how insanely unraveled they are, everyone still looks at them in adoration and love. These stars dance across her skin in a scattered manner, lazily connected with his gentle fingertips. His eyes are comforting, hands calming, voice filling her ears with assuring phrases and soft praises that make her fall deeper every time. He is her home.

Falling in love is an emotional rollercoaster: eyes shut and watering, hair tousled, voice hoarse. It leaves you with a heartbeat that races out your chest, and has the insane power of making you change completely; for better, for worse, or both.

Love is like a set of stars. And Mattheo Riddle is hers.