i. preface

n o t e
1. I really hope you all enjoy this story that I have tried my hardest not to fail completely at. you can follow the account if you'd like or add it to your library/ reading list. also don't be afraid to vote and comment your opinions. this is not a world made up by me, this is a fan made story based off of the characters and the world of Harry Potter. I only own the characters I have made up, all others belong to J.K. Rowling. As for Mattheo Riddle, his character is heavily inspired by the lovely yasmineamaro. However, his character development and background are completely different. This aspect of Mattheo belongs to my amazing long time friend Amber! She has also created the character Odessa Lestrange, another main character!

2. The next part of this story (the playlist) will be posted either later today, or tomorrow. As for chapters, they will be posted each Friday at approximately 8 p.m. EST, and 5 p.m. PST. If I ever postpone them, it's simply because I most likely have a lot going on at the time, and didn't get a chance to finish the chapter. If that's the case, I will put it on my message board.

s u m m a r y
The summer after Genevieve Delcour's fourth year at Hogwarts, she is still coping with the aftermath of her worst year at the school of witchcraft and wizardry, for multiple reasons. The traumatized riddled body of the girl has refused to allow herself to show just how affected she is, and continues about her life as the kind, energetic Ravenclaw who sees the good in others. With anxiety crushing her in secret, every second of every day, it becomes harder for her to keep up her facade of happiness, and she is determined to finish off her years at Hogwarts without snapping. But when she meets Mattheo Riddle, an infamous Slytherin boy who she once avoided, she is quickly intrigued. The two are faced with many challenges, some end in turmoil, others in triumph. But for these two broken Hogwarts students, they're all that each other have. This is a tale of a beauty, and a beast... how she tamed a monster, and how the monster brought out another side in an angel. One she never knew existed.

q u o t e s
"forgive me if i stumble and fall, for I know not how to love too well. I am clumsy and my words do not form as I wish. so let me kiss you instead, and let my lips paint for you all the pictures that my clumsy heart cannot."
-atticus
"as he took her hand, he gave her all that she had been waiting for, a shiver down her spine."
-atticus
"she found the colors to paint him where the world had left him gray."
  -atticus

s t a t u s
Start- April 5th, 2021
End- TBD

c o p y r i g h t
I only own my characters, all other characters belong to J.K Rowling, and mattheo is heavily inspired by yasmineamaro

d i s c l a i m e r s
1. This is a fictional story. Names, places, towns, businesses, and people are all products of my imagination or J.K. Rowling's. All rights to anything but my characters belong to her.

2. Mattheo Riddle is simply inspired by yasmineamaro, but him as a character is not exactly the same. For example, Bellatrix is not his mother, and the events from possessive regarding the plot changes will not be the same. There will be some plot changes, but overall the story begins during their fifth year, and then proceeds on, similar to the movies.

3. I am not a professional author. This is the first story on wattpad that i've actually taken more seriously. If you don't like my book or the way i'm writing it you can simply stop reading. There will most likely be spelling and grammar mistakes throughout the book, and there will also likely be a few plot holes. With that in mind, please feel free to leave constructive criticism but please no hateful comments.

4. This story will contain topics such as death, mental illness, stress, toxicity, and slight abuse. Please keep in mind that if you are sensitive to any of these topics I do not recommend reading. I want everyone to stay safe and would not want to upset anyone.

5. This story will not be following the exact plot line and events exactly as they do in the Harry Potter novels and movies. I will be changing up a few things to fit the story and plot line.

6. I will be describing what I feel each of the characters I have created will look like, as well as the original characters. But please feel free to imagine the characters to look any way your imagination allows it. I will also be occasionally adding photos of specific things in the chapters I feel you should see. Again, feel free to use your imagination, as I feel that is a necessary part of reading a story.

7. Please be aware that this story contains mature themes and profanity. I will not be going into full detail however because I know it makes some readers uncomfortable.

8. For the sake of the story, certain things from modern times WILL be incorporated into this story. By that, I mean things such as music and fashion.

~

Overall, thank you so much for giving my book a chance and I hope you enjoy it!