Chapter 3

When I walked in everyone was in the living room sitting on the couches and Dalton was pacing back and forth. Guys? I asked. Izzy sit down Cole said. Why whats going on I asked. Izzy please just sit down Gabe said. Ok Dalton started. So you guys know I love being in the band right? Right Dana answered. Well my grades arent the best in school and you guys know that I really want to get into Harvard. Ok? Gabe said. Well I need the quit the band so I can get into Harvard. WHAT? We all screamed. I'm really sorry he said. I love you guys so much but I just need to quit the band if I want to get into Harvard. Your still going to hang out with us right? I said. Of course he said and I will even help out with the auditions and make sure you get the right guy. Dalton, Cole started, we are really going to miss you singing with us. What about the Disney Dudz Will said. You guys can hold auditions outside of the disney dudz and inside. Cool I said. Can I help with the auditions too I said because you know I hang out with you guys all the time and I want to make sure we dont get some obnoxious guy that will be a total bitch. Sure you can Izzy. Cole said. Thanks. 

That Night: 

Me: Dalton was school the real reason you were quitting the band. Bc we all know that you could care less about school. 

Dalton: No it wasnt the real reason, the real reason was it just didnt feel right being on stage anymore it has been an amazing journey but I just need to move on with my life :( I'm really sorry Izzy. 

Me: Dalton dont apologize I want you to be happy and if you are not happy then whats the point of being in a band you are not happy with.

Dalton: Yea I guess but dont worry I will be over all the time and it will be like I never left the band. 

Me: good its getting late Igtg see you tomorrow Dalton. Love you bye

Dalton: Love you 2 ttyl bye.