Chapter 13

Cole's POV

Me and David were sitting at the table trying not to have a panic attack and then we heard a scream and a thud. Me and David looked at each other and screamed Izzy. Omg she killed Izzy, David screamed. We don't know that. We opened the front door to see Izzy lying on the floor unconsious with blood everywhere. There was a note taped to her forhead. The note read- Dear my loving IM5 boys. Keep ignoring me the girl will get it. Hope you love her enough to save her. Muhahaha. Save you little princess before it's to late. Love Jucy J. Omg she is going to kill Izzy I said. I picked her up and brought her inside. Her eye was all swolen and her lip was bleeding. David get an ice pack, I'll try to wake her up. Izzy I started. Come on baby you have to wake up. She moaned a little and opened her eyes. Why does my face hurt so much. Jucy J punched you in the face. Right I remember that she said trying to sit up. David came over with the ice pack. David handed it to me and before I put it on her fave I started telling her something. Ok Izzy so this might be a little cold and might hurt on your eye but it will feel better after a while. Ok she said. I slowely put it on her face. She squiled a little but then I heard her sigh of relief. I can't believe I am going to have a swollen eye for our anerversy tomorrow. Its fine he said.I texted the other guys to not come over because Jucy J was on the loose. It was getting late so me and David drove Izzy home. I walked her to the stoop and kissed her goodnight. She looked at me and said thank you. For I asked. For being a wonderful boyfriend and helping me with my bruses. No problem I said. I kissed her and she went into her house. I ran to my car as fast as I could incase Jucy J was still out. I got in a David looked at me. What I said. You are such a good boyfriend to her. Thanks David. She is kind of like a sister to me so dating her at first was a little weird. How long have you had a crush on her David asked me. Since the seventh grade. He smiled at me. It took you that long to ask her out. I thought she would kill me if she found out I liked her. Yea i guess. I drove David home and when I got home I ran straight to my room and passed out on my bed.