Chapter 10

Izzy's POV

I woke up and had a text from Gabe which is not likely because he normally dosen't text me in the morning. Or at all.

Gabe: We know you made out with Cole and we know you guys are dating.

Me: How did you find out we kissed. 

Me: At that we are dating

Gabe: Well I didnt know you guys were dating I just guessed and David told us that he walked in on you and Cole kissing.

Me: That little fricker. 

Gabe: So when was the first time you kissed.

Me: we kissed on the top of none of you bisness

Gabe: oh come on we have been friends forever just tell me.

Me: We kissed on top of the ferris wheel

Gabe: omg really 

Me: yea 

After texting Gabe I took a shower and got dressed. As I was putting on mascara I got a text from Cole. 

Cole: Hey baby :)

Me: hey babe

Cole: wanna come over

Me: are the other guys going to be there

Cole: no 

Me: good I'll be over in a couple of minutes. 

I finished getting ready and grabbed my penny board. I skated to Cole's house and on the way there I ran into Dalton. Hey stranger I said to him. Hey Izzy. He sounded a little upset. Whats wrong I asked. Nothing. Yes there is I know how you get when you are upset I said. Ok well I feel like ever since David joined the band, all the guys want to be around him and not me. Dalton I said, the guys just want to make David feel welcome and like he is part of our little family. Yea I guess he said. Hey I have to go I'm meeting him at his house. Right he said aren't you guys dating. Shut upI said pushing him a little. I think it's cute he said. Yea. Well I should go bye Dalton. I hugged him and went on my way. I got to Cole's house and knocked on the door. When Cole answered the door I almost fell over because he looked so sexy. He was wearing jeans a red shirt and a black tie. His hair was a mess like normal but he looked so hot. I said hi and he said how did I get so lucky to get a girlfriend as sexy as you. How did I so lucky to have a sexy boyfriend. I said. I dont know he answered. I hugged him and we went to dinner.