Chapter 16

The Next Morning:

Look at your phone, its a text from your best friend look at your phone. I woke up to my phone going off. It was a text message from Dalton

(D= Dalton I= Izzy)

D: Come over we need to talk

Why the hell would I want to go over to that jerks house, I silently said to my self

I: Why should I come over, r you just going to throw me out like last time?

D: No I promise

I: Fine be there in 10

I ran upstairs and threw on some clothes. I put on my high waisted shorts, my crop top shirt that said " When I say Im not normal, i honestly mean it, and my black converse. I brushed my teeth and my hair and then ran down the stairs and grabbed my skateboard. It took me like five minutes to get to Daltons house. I knocked on the door and he answered the door right away like he was waiting for me or something. Come in he said. As he shut the door behind me I started saying, Why did you want me to come over I thought you were ma- I was cut off by Daltons lips crashing into mine. I tried to push him off but he was holding on to my wrists really tight. I didn't kiss him back though. I put my lips inside of my mouth so he was only kissing my face. I started screaming but the more I screamed the more he pushed his face into mine.

AN: Sorry I haven't been updating, I have been so busy between school and my life. I have been studying for finals so sorry if my story is all over the place with the plot it's been a lot to keep track of. love you guys.

-Belle