Part 15

"Blackwood!" I turned around and saw Riddle walking towards me

"What?" I asked him

"Drink this before you go to sleep," he said handing me a vile of potion that was purple, Dreamless Sleep Potion.

"How'd you get it? This is an advanced potion" I stated

"Snape," he said then walked away

"Why are you doing this?" I asked walking beside him

"Doing what?"

"Being nice" I said and soon as nice came out of my mouth he stopped and turned to me

"I'm not being nice, don't ever say that again" he snarled before walking off.

Mattheos POV

What's her problem? Nice? I'm nothing but nice, does she even know me? I don't even go near the word nice.

"Hey Mattheo," said a voice that belonged to Tracey Davis, I looked at her and she was leaning on the wall twirling her hair around her finger.

"It's Riddle to you" I spat at her, she didn't get the hint because she started walking towards me.

"Don't be that way, baby, I know you want me" she said trying to push herself up on me. I tried to push her off but where do I touch her? She's going to take that the wrong way.

"Mattheo?" Came Emerald's voice, she came around the corner and walked to me with a smile on her face, "There you are, I've been looking all over for you, Tracey good to see you're trying to steal a girls boyfriend" she said, Tracey and I looked at her confused until Emerald winked at me.

Just go along with it, or did you want to snog her

Came a voice in my head, Emeralds. I placed my hand around her waist and pulled her close.

"Yeah, Tracey I thought you were better than that?" I said to her

"If you two are boyfriend and girlfriend then kiss," she said crossing her arms over her chest with a raised eyebrow. Emerald and I looked at each other before I said something.

"Do we have to show how much we care for each other by a kiss?" I asked as nicely as possible

"Yes, yes you do," she said

"Fine" Emerald said before pulling me in by the neck and forcing our lips together. She tasted like cherry and smelled like cherry. This girl loves cherry, she bit my lip which I found hot but she ended the kiss. For some reason I didn't want that kiss to end, Tracey has done ran off crying.

"That didn't happen," said Emerald as she walked away

"Why'd you do that?" I asked her

"I was walking to Snape to ask him about the potion when I saw Davis trying to get up on you so I helped unless you didn't want me to," she said walking away and I was left standing there.

Emeralds POV

I don't know why I helped Riddle, I knew he wouldn't lay hands on a girl, he would throw a drink on them but not push them. Maybe I shouldn't have kissed him but Tracey wouldn't have believed us. Honestly, for my first kiss, it wasn't bad. He tasted like smoke if that's even a taste, but I liked it.

I walked down the hall to Professor Snape's classroom to ask about the potion. I knocked on the door and heard "come in" in a dark deep voice.

I walked in and saw Snape writing on a piece of parchment at his desk, "What is it Ms. Blackwood" he said without looking up.

"Is this safe to drink?" I asked and he looked up and took a look at the potion then went back to writing.

"I made that potion so it's safe, you can go now," he said pointing towards the door. I walked out and headed towards the common room. I walked in a realized I missed dinner, great. I was walking to go to my dorm when people were whispering while looking at me.

"What is it?" I asked out loud

"Your dating Riddle," someone said

"No, I'm not, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard" I laughed

"Tracey said she saw it," the same person said

"You believe Tracey, she was pushing herself up on Riddle, what did you want me to do sit there and watch them," I said before walking to my room.

Everyone thinks I'm dating Riddle, great.