Part 16

I stared at the vile in my hands debating on whether to drink it or not. Fuck it. I popped the cork from the vile off and chugged the whole potion. It tasted disgusting, like expired pumpkin juice. Not long after I felt my eyelids getting heavy and the next thing I knew I was asleep.

I woke up feeling happy, I didn't have any nightmares. I put on my robes and headed down to breakfast. I sat down at the Slytherin table and started eating toast. I was drinking from my glass of pumpkin juice when Daphne and Draco came up to me,

"Your dating Riddle?!" Yelled Daphne which caused some students to look at us weirdly.

"No, I'm no-" I looked over to my right and saw Astoria and Mattheo making out, I pointed towards them. "You got the wrong girl, Astoria's dating him," I told them both as they let go air.

"That's a lifesaver," said Daphne

"What are you two doing?" I asked them since it was a Friday night

"Party tonight, you have to come," Daphne said as Draco sat there waiting for Daphne to finish. Draco looked at me and signaled to the Great Hall doors. I got up and walked outside the doors, not long after Draco came.

"I fixed the cabinet," he said smiling, I haven't seen him smile until Daphne.

"Great, now what?"

"I'm going to ask Daphne to be my girlfriend, tonight," he said

"That's amazing, my two best friends shagging" I said smiling

"What are you two talking about" came Mattheos voice

"Draco fixed the cabinet" I answered coldly

"Good, now move," he said before pushing Draco out of the way and Astoria followed him.

"I hate him," Draco said gritting his teeth

"I hate him too" I replied walking towards my classes.

        I ran into my dorm looking for a dress. I went to Hogmeades last weekend and shopped for clothes. I went through my clothes looking for some kind of dress then I landed on a black silk dress.

It was perfect, I hope

It was perfect, I hope. I walked down the stairs to the common room and it was blasting with music. I decided to stay sober tonight so I walked over to the sofas and sat down then pulled out my book. I just don't feel like dancing or drinking, I need to ask Mattheo if he has any more of that potion. Astoria came up to me, I looked up then looked back down at my book.

"Look at me, whore" I didn't look at her I just kept on reading. "You dressed like a slut and act like one" she spat, what in the world did I do to her. "Why don't you just die again" she sneered

"Hey Astoria" I looked behind me and saw Mattheo standing with a beer in his hand, he threw the beer on her and she gasped "you piece of shit" he yelled before Pansy pulled him away. Mattheo stormed out of the common room so I followed him. He was headed toward the Astronomy Tower, he pulled out a cigarette and started smoking.

Mattheos POV

How could she say that to Emerald, I haven't even seen Emerald say anything to her? I stormed out of the common room and started towards the Astronomy Tower. I pulled out one of my cigarettes and lit it, I finally got to the Astronomy tower and went to the balcony. I heard clapping coming from behind me so I turned around and Emerald was walking towards me with a black party dress with pajama slippers on.

"Great show," she said to me

"I try," I said smirking blowing out the smoke. She walked towards me and I did something unexpected, I pulled her chin facing towards me and said, "open" she opened her mouth and I blew smoke into her mouth. She breathed in then breathed the smoke out, she smiled at me then turned back to the sky.

"Do you have any more of that potion?" She asked and I turned to her

"No" I lied

"Your lying," she said to me

"You don't need anymore, you already drowsy after the first bottle," I said putting out my cigarette

"It helps," she said looking at me with pleading eyes

"It also kills," I said

"Whatever" she grumbled then started walking away, I looked at the stars and found different constellations. I've always escaped the world by looking at the stars, it feels like I'm somewhere else when I look at the stars.