• 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

(You don't have to go for this since This character info is suppose to be like a idea Character. If you have your own Character you want to use then you can just like skip this or something :V)

(Name, Last-name) : (M/N), Romano
(Height) : 170 cm (5'6)
(Personality): you're a calm spirit with along with a romantic side of you. But you have a very strong anger towards you if someone messes with you that resolved for you to snap easily, but you can also be mysterious and trouble maker at times as well.
(Likes, Dislikes):
• likes : you enjoy calming music such as jazz or opera, you also enjoy dancing, cooking / baking, you also especially love sweets it's one of your favorite things.
• Dislikes : you don't enjoy quietness especially when you're alone, you also don't enjoy dealing with people that are either judgmental, ignorant, close minded, you especially hate people that are fake or users

(Fun Facts!):
• Hair / Style / features
Hair - you have
(Whatever hair color you want it to be) you also have quite wavy hair that is parted down in the middle that makes your looks very beautiful, the texture is magnificent with softness and smoothness, the scent brings up with a lovely smell of lavender or roses.
Style - your style is more having a White half way open shirt along with Tight dress black pants along with dress shoes

Features - your looks Make you look like a sweet angel with your soft (whatever skin tone you want) skin and your Rosie cheeks that make you look adorable, your beautiful almond eyes shape so amazing with your(whatever eye color you want it to be)...

(whatever eye color you want it to be) along with soft lips that are peachy.