𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3 / 𝘽𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙

𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚘! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹 (;-; 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝟷𝟸 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 ✨! :𝙳

--------------------------------------------------

When you Finished your sentence Koichi had A bit of a nervous face, he didn't know how to respond to that, but before he could talk. You pointed out in the distance that what seemed to be the place that guy on the phone told you about.

"Ah that seems to be the place!"

You said to him as Koichi immediately started to run and cross the streets without looking as you followed along annoyed.

"OI! Don't run out of no where! You could have been hit shortie!"

You yelled out as Koichi just ignored your comment about his shortness and soon made it to the building. It seemed that no one was outside by besides an old man that must had been a janitor who was cleaning up.

"What apartment is his room?"

Koichi said while you rubbed the back of your neck a bit not very sure since you didn't know. So the best thing you thought was just asking the old guy as you walked over to the janitor while waving a bit.

"Hey, I'm sorry to disturb you but do you happen to know a student that goes here by the name Giorno Giovanna?."

You asked as The little old man looked up at you while holding a mop and bucket of water in his hands and thought for a moment.

"Oh my, uh y-yes I know that boy? Why? are you friends with the boy?"

"Uhm yeah you can say that, do you know what room he's in?"

You asked as the little old man rubbed his chin a bit and snapped his fingers

"Ah! Of course, it's The second floor room 316, the number should be on the door dear."

He said smiling to you as you smiled back and thanked him while Koichi went towards to the entrance and open the door, looking back at you.

"Are you gonna come along?"

"Nah I'm gonna wait outside for you."

You said to him as he nodded and entered in the building, you watched him go before looking back at the janitor as he was having some trouble with the full bucket of water. You decided to help as you went over closer and grabbed the bucket from his hand and smiled.

"Here let me help you."

You said to him as he smiled and thanked you as the both of you guys just chatted a bit which was quite nice since the little old man was very nice and sweet.

After some time, the little old man was putting away some things inside a little small room where he keeps all his cleaning materials in.

"You can just toss the water on the stairs since I'm doing that next."

The little man said as you nodded and turn around and tossed the water but as soon as you did you saw that giorno boy right infront of you but luckily it didn't hit him beside the lighter that was in his hands.