𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2 / 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

Once you heard the last sentences of the small male, you smirked and went back towards your car. Once you gotten in you Immediately stepped on the gas and Went off Driving off to find the donut boy. When Driving around for a bit, you soon spotted the Blonde Boy known as Giorno Giovanna walking with someone else with a shovel in there hand entering through a Gate that seemed to be at the park. 'How strange..' you thought before making your way on finding a spot to park and Watch them on what was going on.

At first it seemed like Both of them were chatting and talking the usual until the Man with the leaky eye started to become aggressive and started to yell about Trust in friendships or some kind.

You continue to watch Carefully as you then heard a Sound of a Frog come passing by as it got your attention immediately.

"Ah? Wait wasn't that the frog from earlier?"

You mumbled to yourself before looking at it go towards the Blonde boy and jump on him as he was about to get attacked by the Guy with the shovel.

"What the hell!?"

You said out loud, looking down at the door handle trying to get out of the car before looking back up with your eyes widened. The Guy with the shovel had A huge Dent on his head like you never have seen before as they soon fell down to the ground.

You had Froze from Shock from what you had witness with your own two eyes, Before you could know what happened to the Blonde Boy, he Had already left the scene

After that you decided to get out the car Finally, closing the door behind you and Started to walk slowly towards the gates to meet up with the body on the ground.

'Jeez I didn't expect him to be that violent... I mean It's not like something I haven't seen before but damn..'

You thought to yourself as you soon made it to the body and Squatted down looking over it. The man Indeed looked dead since his whole Head was Dented, but the strangest part of it all was that, he still had the Shovel in his hand.

"Wait how could that happen- I thought..."

You mumbled to yourself before You started to hear a phone Ring, you patted your pants to check if you had your phone on you before Looking down at the male Clothing to see something Moving in the guys pocket.

"Huh Well let's see More about you then shall we." You said to yourself before pushing over the guy to see his face still in shock even from death. You grabbed the phone from his pocket and soon Flip it opened (it's a flip phone). It was a number probably of someone they knew so you picked it up and put it close to your ear.