𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒐 ᴾᵃʳᵗ⁴

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝! 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚞𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟷𝟽 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜! :𝙳
———————————————————————————

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝! 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒...

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

It was Lunch time during the restaurant and Since this morning you have been Such a mess due to stress from last night, freaked out from that you couldn't get it out of your head, overwhelmed from overthinking didn't help at all.

You were cleaning the outside tables where you signed and Used your free hand and placed it on your head trying to calm yourself down.

"(M/N) is that you? Is everything alright?"

The voice was spoken while you jumped a bit from the voice and Turn your head around to see the familiar face you also saw from yesterday night.

"O-oh! You are Mr. Bruno? Correct? And yes I'm fine thank you for asking."

You say towards the male as they nodded and smiled from your response, "Yes it is, no need to put Mr. in my name" he says to you while walking on over and asked. "Well are you sure you're alright? You seem so out of it, maybe take a small Break, you must have been working all day."

Bruno had Said walking on over to the chair and pulling it up for you to sit, "I-I" you didn't wanted to Bother Bruno but you stayed quiet and went to sit down while he pushed you in. "Thank you" you say with a small smile you gave him, he gave it right back before going over to his chair and sitting down.

"Now I know we don't know each other very well, but I would say this, I know there something off and If you like, you may share it with me. Remember from the note I left for you?" Bruno had Said towards you while resting his cheek onto his hand while looking into your (E/C) eyes.

"Y-yes I remember, you wanted to get to know me and such, which I don't mind at all b-but uhm it's just hard to explain about what had happened." You say, pushing your (H/C) hair Away from your face and moving some of your hair pieces behind your ear. "Please (M/N) I would like to hear what's bothering you, maybe I could help out" Bruno had said while Moving his hands onto the table and Gently Grabbing yours, Slowly rubbing the back of your hand with his thumb. Your Face had heated up a bit while you Slowly nodded "well alright..."

You started to explain to him of what happened after the incident from last night, he gave a fright look on his face and asked you immediately "what color was the Arrow? Did it look odd?" He said while you Jumped a bit from his reaction "w-well in a way it was a Gold color along with it yes being a bit different then an arrow I would think," You response to him while he Let go of your hands and gotten up "Where was this at? We must hurry and get there as quickly as possible" Bruno had said in a serious tone. You were confused on why, getting up from your chair your hand was quickly taken from Bruno and both of you started to make your way quickly away from the restaurant.

"Where was the body last seen (M/N) Has it been Discovered yet?" Bruno had said while making a stop, turning his head over to you. "It was in the alleyway over there, I don't know if it was or not." You say before being pulled once again and being lead back into the alleyways you were once was. Soon Bruno was looking around trying to find the body of the man but there was yet no luck, "w-what?? But I swear It was here! Did someone must have found him and reported it and such??" You say while looking around in a bit of a shock. "Either that or they have developed a-" before Mr. Bruno was about to finish his words, He heard something and turn around only to see (M/N) Get attacked by a Stand, hitting him straight in the face which lead to (M/N) to knock out cold. "(M/N)!!" Bruno had yelled out.

You're vision started to fade away into the darkness where your eyes started to weaken from keeping them open, your ears started to ring on both sides while you heard only mumbling of words from Bruno trying to wake you up, but that punch gave you such an impact, your eyes couldn't handle on being open at all.

Everything was dark...Cold...Empty

Having the fear of Being unconscious was Right behind the fact of Not knowing what was going on.

You started to hear bloody murderous screams, you couldn't make them stop, it develop more fear into you while you couldn't breathe, having the pain in your throat of being voiceless from your dreams.

Then suddenly you Sat straight up wide awake now, Taking deep breaths while you quickly looked around in shock, "where am I" you say before Getting a pain on your cheek, you Gently placed your hand on your cheek and Gently rubbed it "ow..." you whispered. You were on a bed in an empty room where the lights were turned off. taking off the sheets from you and Getting out of bed, the room had a Small bed where you laid at along with a bedside table with a cup of water. You made your way out the door wondering what's going on and where are you even at in the first place

—————————————————————————-
𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜! 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝!