𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1 / 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙮 ?

What a beautiful sunny morning it was, the birds chirping, the nice breeze going around the city of Naples. Where you were, was in a small family restaurant where you and your siblings stayed and worked along with your father. It was quite peaceful and cozy for a family restaurant to be honest but you enjoy every single piece of it, well sometimes.

You were outside of the restaurant where you were fixing up the tables from outside to get everything ready to open up the place so guests are welcome in with a clean place to sit and enjoy their food. Although lately things have been slow around town since lots of chaos has been going around. But for the most part you just try to avoid the trouble that has been going on, well for now since your father has been On your back because you can cause a lot of trouble just by yourself if you wanted to.

"(M/N)! Are you done with outside yet? Father wants you to go to the shops and get some fresh tomatoes"

One of your siblings had yelled out towards you while they made their way over to the front doorway of the restaurant looking towards you.

"Oh alright, is that it? Or is there something else that father wants? If so would you like anything from the store then?"

You asked your siblings while they gave a nod from your response and smiled happily once you asked if they wanted anything.

"Ah yes! Could you buy me those delicious cookies you got last time? I found them to be very good."

You gave a soft smile and Nodded with a small chuckle coming out of your mouth while you placed your hand on your siblings head and messed with their hair.

"Alright Then I'll return with father's tomatoes and your delicious cookies then,"

You had said to your siblings as they scrunched up their nose, once their hair was messed around by your hand they had taken your hand off of there head and Chuckled. After that you finally started walking off from the restaurant, towards more of the city. Once you had seen the shops from a distance, you were walking on the bridge where you bumped into someone in your way, making yourself move back a bit.

"Ah my deepest apologies I didn't mean to bump into you" you say trying to look up towards the person. It was a guy that seemed young, just like you but had an odd outfit, which was a purple suit with ladybug's pins on it.

'Huh how strange is that?' you thought before hearing the male voice reply to you.

"Ah it's okay, it was my fault I wasn't looking." The male spoke while he gave a small smile while moving his right hand behind his back before walking away. As you saw the male walk away, you gave a chuckle and continued on your way to the shops.

The male moved his hand from his back and was holding your wallet where he gave a smirk and opened it up, "hm, nothing? damn.." he mumbled to himself before moving his hand in his pocket to reach for his wallet until he couldn't feel it nor find it in his pockets.

"what the!" he said in a panic voice. He then thought for a moment until he turned around and ran to find you.

'Crap where did he go?' the male said as he passed by people, even some pushing out the way while making a turn to the right to find you leaning on a wall of the building with his money in your hands.

"My my~ never thought a thief could make this much money."

You said while counting the money before turning your eyes at him with a smirk. giving out a sign, you leaned off of the building and started to walk towards the male with the money forward to him.