𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 ᴾᵃʳᵗ ⁵

You were walking out of the Room to see a long hallway, deciding to go on ahead and make your way walking down the Long path trying to figure some things out. Once you had reached the end of the hallway, you peeked your head out a little to get a small view of tables in a big room along with it being empty but only with a few people. These people you saw looked very much familiar, there were only 4 men sitting down at a table.

One seemed like they were listening to music with along with a Tea pot in there hand, another was Sitting down and eating you believe, the last two we're Getting angry at each other as one of them seemed more upset then the other one. You froze on what to do or what was even going on in the first place, before you could overthink anything at that moment a voice spoke.

"Oh (M/N) is that you? Your awake!"

Mista Had said Standing up from his chair, placing his hands on the table. The other 3 males turn there heads over to spot your small head peeking out the corner of the wall.

"Finally your awake, you been out for at least yesterday and half of the day today" Abbacchio had said while taking off his Headphones and placing his elbow down on the table, resting his head on his hand. Narancia Expression changed once he saw you and immediately got up from his chair and Went over to you as quickly as he could "You're okay!" He said happily with a smile and Pulled out of the corner hiding. You were hesitant a bit, but this isn't the first time meeting the boy so you went along with it and smiled back at him too.

"Watch it Narancia, He's probably still in a shock right now, he also doesn't fully knows us to trust us grabbing him like that." Fugo had said towards the two of you pointing a pencil at Narancia. "Also Your not done with your math, you gotten This problem wrong again Narancia." He said in a bitter tone and waited for Narancia response.

Narancia just rolled his eyes at Fugo and Turn over to you "Sorry about grabbing you like that, I'm just excited that your awake now!" He said rubbing the back of his neck a bit. You gave a small sign and reached your hand out towards his head and Gently Patted it, "it's quite alright no worries about it, you go on ahead back to your studies." You say before removing your hand away. Narancia gave a Bright Blush across his face and Smiled big and Soon went back to Where Fugo and him was at. Fugo looked at you and had an annoyed look on his face and went back on teaching The other male.

"You may come and sit with us if you like (M/N) you can get to know us before Bruno and Giorno gets back from there trip." Mista had said going on over and Pulled up a Chair for you to sit.

"Mr. Bruno! Wait is he alright! He didn't get hurt or anything right! You guys must know what happened right?" You say going on towards them hoping you will receive an answer.

"You will get your response once he gets here, in the meantime you should just forget about what happened yesterday and just relax a bit, you seem pretty tense already just by meeting us again." Abbacchio had replied to you, taking a sip from his Tea cup. You stay quiet for a bit until you nodded and went on over to take the seat while Mista pushed your chair and gave you a thumbs up.

"Thank you very much" you say while watching him going back to his seat and laid back in his chair. "So may I have some of your guys Names Perhaps?" You ask them waiting an answer

"My name is Abbacchio" he said looking over to you

"My name is Mista, but you can call me whatever you like~" he said giving winking at you and gave a finger gun at you.