𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4 / 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙑𝙤𝙞𝙙...

"Everything..."

"Everything feels so Numb...and cold"

"I only see Pitch black...nothing is around me but just an Empty void..."
"Why is this Feeling so Painful..."
You repeat yourself over and over again...there nothing for you is this how you thought death would feel like? So alone... You couldn't find any other words but to only describe the biggest fear you face. Being alone...all alone in your thoughts as the Shadows you once hid away for life, only to return by you're side again and this time forever...

...

"This is it..."

...

...

"OW!?"

You yell out from the pain of your head being hit onto the ground as a blanket that was once covering you and keeping you warm, was now Tangled around your waist and scattered onto the wooden floors.

"UgH... What the hell? Where am I?"

You mumbled under your yawn before rubbing your hurt head and Soon sat up and have your eyes scatter the room you were now in.

"The hell happen..."

You asked yourself once again with another question before Soon removing the blanket off of you. While doing so, you took the chance to get up from the ground and Stood up sorta Slouchy. You then look down to see your feet to find that you're still wearing the same clothes and all but something seems off... very much so... you still remember about that standing thing and What happened with you. Still shiver to the bone from that, you tried to shake your head and Ignore that horrifying image of That stand thingy...

"Eek- Welp I'm glad that was over with and I'm okay now..."

You say while Moving your hand up towards your neck and gently rubbed it to feel well nothing.

"Huh...strange... Well Now I have gotta Find the other two Weirdos and To see them if they ever Defeated that Weird type of Monster thing? Or what was it that blonde Donut boy calls it?"

Saying with a questionable Tone while placing your finger onto your chin and soon just giving a shrugged.

Suddenly a door opened from the room which made your eyes widen and turn in the direction of the door. Before you know it, it was that Donut Boy or known as Giorno Boy.

"Ah! (Y/N) you're alright! Thank goodness, I was afraid that my stand didn't have that much effect on your wound."

Giorno had said after walking into the room me soon closing the door and walked on over towards you, expecting where your Old injury was at before.

"Oh yeah! It's Great to see you uhh... Giorno Was it?"
You asked, playing around with him a bit as he just smiled and nodded.

"Say what happened after I Uh sorta Kinda Died or something? Is that Uh short kid alright? I believe his name was Koichi."

You asked him as you moved a bit of your hair out of the way which made Giorno just glare at you for a moment and soon looked away with a chuckle.

"Gosh (Y/N) you're very bad at remembering names I see. Also, you didn't die, you sorta Blacked out when the Stand Hit you. Luckily Koichi was next to you he was able to take you and Care for you. I was able to Defeat the stand and figure out who it was that was controlling the stand."

Giorno explained while Soon sitting down onto the bed and patted the side next to him for you to sit. You looked and agreed to sit with the boy and chat a bit.

The both of you started to talk and understand what stands were and everything for you to understand, but the thing that wasn't clicking to you was that. Since you lived from that Attack, this meant that you could have a possibility of having a-

"OH, CRAP!? It's that late!"

You yell out looking at the time on the alarm clock Giorno had in his room.

"Sorry Giorno but I gotta Go now! I can't believe it's 2 am! My dad gonna be Pissed!"

You say getting up from the bed and Soon started to run to the door.

"Ah?! But it's too dangerous for you to leave at this time of hour (Y/N)! I also need to "

Before Giorno could even finish that sentence, you already to which left An angry Donut boy.

"You Moran..."

Giorno said with a small sigh that left his mouth and Soon turned his head back to the time.

"Well I can't do much can I... just stay safe (Y/N)...until we meet again hopefully..."

After some time with you and Giorno, you finally made it home with Of course waking up your siblings and your dad. Luckily he wasn't mad, he was just more worried than ever which didn't help and made you feel more guilty about this situation. Soon You guys were able to go back to sleep and Get some rest for the next day.

...
...
...

"...WhY yes~....I want some cupcakes~...Miss Teddy~...."

You mumbled in your sleep while standing up with the menus in your hand.

BONK!
"Oi! (Y/N)! Don't be sleeping on the job! We have customers to feed, not to sleep, and Be lazy!"

Your loud sister had Said while squinting her eyes at you like it wasn't enough for her to have small eyes.

"Ow!?! Okay okay! Jeez, no need for violence Yama!"

You whined a bit only to see her walk away from writing something down on the small notebook you guys use for the orders.

"Hey (Y/N)! Could you bring this Cake to table  8? They order some dessert."

Another sibling of yours had passed by and looked at you. Giving a deep sigh, you nod and soon leave with the cake while mumbling some things to yourself. "Blah blah... Ugh, how boring..." you say before heading to the table and Gave a fake smile on your face. "Hello! We're you the guys that asked for dessert?-" you say before looking at them. They all Looked Uhh... Interesting...

————————
Alright that's All for this chapter! Finally I did a new chapter! Sorry fo such the wait! School has been putting me down a lot so I been Like dead :,)
Also sorry this is like short and all, I hope in the next one I'll make it longer but since today is Sunday for me. I'll have to maybe add on some more or Something :,V