𝑨 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈

History ERA

Y/N's POV

Me and Michael has been married 1 year ago, I know that being his wife is hard of course first he's the most famous artist in this planet, you can't go out because the paparazzi's are always there wherever we are. We're always close together even when we we're just friends we are always talking, meeting each other, playing with other kids and visiting hospitals with him.

I love to be with his presence cause even when i first met him I already knew that I had a crush on him and we both knew that we have the same feelings, but don't know how to confess. Until one day he asked me to be his girlfriend and I immediately said 'yes', who would be dumb to say no to him, he's perfect I mean he's cute, talented, kind, caring, intelligent, smart, handsome, hot, tasty, delicious, wait what. I shake my head from my deep thoughts well I mean it's all true but I need to shrug it and focus on TV. I was sitting in the couch watching movie when suddenly my husband came out from our shared room. A smile immediately plastered on his lovely face when he saw me in the couch watching.

I turn my head to my side to face him to greet him with a lovely smile.

"Good morning baby, how's your sleep?"

He walks towards me and sat beside me, he hug my waist and give me a peck on my lips.

"Good morning darling, I sleep well... but I hate waking up without you in my arms" he said while fake pouting.

"Very well sleepyhead that's not my fault if you're such a heavy sleeper, I didn't bother to wake you up 'cause I know that you hard to fall asleep. But I'm glad that you sleep well" I said while hugging him back. He lay his head in my shoulder while keeping his eyes on TV.

"what are your plan today, Y/N?" michael said then looking up at me. I look at him too I shake my head.

"I don't know, do you have a plan for today, michael?" I asked he just give me a smirk and sat up and leaned in my ears and said; "baby, we can spend our day inside the bedroom if you want" he said seductively. My eyes widen and I feel my cheeks burn in his dirty words but I shook my head.

"oohh darling, even if that's a good Idea you know that I don't want that, we can't spend our whole day in bedroom just making love" I said while looking at him. He pouts like a child and put a hand in my cheek and leaning forward to kiss me but I put my hand on my lips and shake my head 'no', cause if I let that happen he will kiss me passionately and I will just lost myself and give in to him.

He pouts again and crossed his arms yeah just like a child who doesn't get ice-cream. I giggle at his cuteness I was about to say something when he spoke up.

"My wife don't want to make love with me and now she doesn't even let me kiss her!" he said more like in a child tone. I just look at him and laugh. He shoots me a deathly glare after continuing to speak.

"why are you teasing me, you're so rude" he said while looking away.

"hey, hey, hey I'm not teasing you I just don't want you to kiss me because I know that it will turn to 'make out' and it will end up in 'making love' I know you better michael" I said while smiling. He smile and hugs me again I hug him back.

"let's just go to the book store and buy some new books to read so that you will not get bored" I said still smiling at him. "ok, alright then come on let's go change" he said, he stands up and held my hand and we headed to our room to change.

I'm more comfortable on baggy clothes, I'm not saying that I'm fat, I just feel more comfortable with it. I love dresses and skirts but I just wearing them on dinner with michael and special occasions.