𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈

Invincible era

(Y/N's pov)

I wake up when I feel a strong arms wrap around me securely, I lift my head up and I found my husband sleeping peacefully. He's really handsome even if he's sleeping, I lean closer to him to kiss his sweet lips.

I give a peck in his lip he then he sigh, a smirk slowly forming in the corner of my mouth, I began to kiss him all over his face then his breath now is heavy. I chuckle a bit and decided to tease him.

I slowly lean down and began kissing his neck I heard him groan I just continue kissing and licking his neck giving him a bite mark I stopped when I saw his eyes slowly opening. I smiled widely at him then he looked down at me.

"Good morning......daddy" I said seductively while smirking at him. I heard him released a heavy sigh, I know that calling him daddy will make him turn on. A little smirk forming in the corner of his mouth.

"Good morning my love" he said then leaning forward to kiss me, our lips touched and he kissed me passionately while his hand slowly going down at my butt, I let out a quiet moan and I feel his smile between our kiss.

I remember my idea to tease him and I smirk, pull away from his hungry lips, I smiled at him And he frowned at me.

"why did you pull away baby, let daddy kiss you" he said while leaning forward for another kiss. I pushed him and get up fast and sat on his lap, he smiled at me and giving me a knowing look he moved his hand in my tighs and caressing it.

I yank his arms away and moved forward my womanhood slowly grinding in his crotch, he moan and I can feel his manhood getting hard. I only wearing a panty and a oversized shirt.

He pulls the hem of my shirt to kiss my neck I pushed him away again and get off from his lap, run towards the door I heard him groan in frustration. I give him a look and smiled, he just gave me a deathly glare. I chuckled at him.

"why are you teasing me!!!?" he shouts at me i just laugh uncontrollably. "hey! Stop teasing me come here and give in to your daddy" he said pouting.

"first of all I'm not teasing you, and second your not my daddy" I said then he rolls his eyes and crossed his arms. "come here!" he shouts again not looking at me i look at his pants and I smirk widely, he's really getting hard.

"I will go to Paris and Prince, baby" I said still smirking.

"come here, or do you want me to punish you?" he said and smirk and look at me i felt my cheeks began to burn. "don't you dare say that to me, or do you want to not get any today, be patient applehead I will go check our kids" I said.

"yes you will run from me after you teasing me, can't you see how hard I am now!?" he groan said in his angry tone. I just chuckled at him, shake my head.

"dont be eager daddy you'll be getting it later" I wink at him and run towards our babies room while laughing.

I opened there room and get inside, as soon as I get in they started approaching me and hugs me. I smiled at there cuteness. (Paris and Prince are our kids in this story)

"hey, good morning babies" I said while hugging them back. "good morning mommy, where is daddy" Paris asked, I smiled at her and kissed her cheek "your father is in room" I said "let's go to daddy" said Prince "Ok come on" I said and grab there hands.

I try to open the door but it was locked, Paris and Prince began to knock.

"daddy can we come in" they said in unison, when the door swung open we saw michael sweating, my eyes widen and a knowing smile slowly forming at the corner of my lips. Michael shoot me a glare and raise his eyebrows at me, before looking at our kids.