MY PAST

(Joanna's pov)

It was a normal day when I wake up, it's my day off that's why I'm staying home watching TV, and reading books.

I take a bath then when I was done I wrap a towel around me. Then my phone rings.

"hello" I said when I pick it up.

"hey joanna, I was wondering if you're free today" it's faye.

"yes, it's my day off, why?" I ask putting my underwear.

"uh...uhm do- do you want to come with me? At my work, your asking me if who am I working with. Right?" she said, I frown.

"yes" I said

"then I will pick you up now and I will brought you with me on my job" she said.

"ok faye, see you soon" I said

"bye"

"bye"

Once we hang up I quickly find a clothes that I'm gonna wear.

when I finish dressing I put a simple make up then spray my perfume

when I finish dressing I put a simple make up then spray my perfume. My perfume is the same since I was in high school, I just love the smell, and michael love it too.

I'm so curious who is she working at, she never say a word to me, but I'm sure it's a famous person.

I was finish all and put on my purse all my needed stuff, then I heard faye's car outside. I walk outside then, yes it'd her.

I lock my door then walk towards her. I get inside then smile at her.

"hey faye, nice to see you again" I said then hug her.

"hello joanna bae, you look so beautiful" she said looking at me.

"thank you, now can you tell me who's your boss?" I ask she shakes her head.

"no, it's a surprise" she said with a smirk, I frown at her.

"Well, go on then start the car" I said, she giggle at me.

"ok, ok" she said then drove, we talk about random stuff, laughing at each other. Then she finally park the car.

"we're here" she said then we get out of the car.

"uh, where are we?" I ask looking around.

"wait and you'll see" she said smiling.

When we finally get inside i saw many people inside and cameras. I think they're shooting, I look at faye she's smiling like an idiot I frown at her.

"wait here, I will call...uh-uhm someone" she said I raise my eyebrows at her.

"ok, go on" I said then she walk away, while waiting my phone rings when I look at the caller it's che.