I WANT YOU BACK

(the way you make me feel)

(Joanna's pov)

It's been almost a year since me and michael break up, and it still hurts to me, I really thought we're gonna be forever, but clearly no.

I'm a celebrity here and in my country, I'm a singer and dancer, also a actress.

The reason why me and michael break up is because he cheated on me. He's filming the song called 'the way you make me feel' i go at their shooting place when they done shooting the music video.

I walk towards Michael's dressing room and when I open the door, I saw michael and tatiana on the couch making out. Yes Michael's on the top.

I told michael to choose between me or that bitch and he pick tatiana over me. And that's it our relationship ended up.

I was screaming at my car while driving back to neverland to collect all my stuff. I was crying like a mess.

I will never forget that day I can't believe that he choose tatiana we're almost four years. And I thought he loves me but no I'm wrong.

I know that I'm not as sexy as tatiana, I know that I'm not she's beautiful than me, but that is before now. I think michael change all of me, I become more confident, I have so much inspiration especially when I'm making songs. I think that's what they called glow up. Find a person who will hurt your feelings to become beautiful. Charrr!

Ever since that day I never saw him, I'm not eating, I'm not going out of my house, even my manager are worried about me. But then I use to take care of myself I want to be good enough for my future boyfriend, and I want to show michael the person that he didn't choose to be with him.

Well I think this is the time again to see him, 'cause I'm attending Grammys with no one. I'm with my great and loyal friend Beyonce. (yes I know she's not a singer when 'the way you make me feel' but I want her here.)

I'm going with her. The world knows that me and michael dated and they know also how we ended up. And that is because of the tabloid, press and media and of course we're celebrities.

I have a songs that inspired by michael, yes I have, and it blew up, some said that they are touched by my song and some said that they experienced what I experienced. They love it even if it's so emotional. It called "Happy without me" (Idk where did that come from, just pop in my mind, I think theres a song that has that title?)

Michael become my inspiration and I'm ready to move on and forget my past. I just don't want to look at him 'cause it stings in my heart seeing him with another girl.

I will just enjoy the night and hope to win.

I was getting ready for tonight my makeup artist and designers are already here.

This is my outfit