CRUSH

(Joanna's pov)

I'm inside the limo resting 'cause I'm so exhausted from rehearsal for my upcoming tour. I really want my concert to be perfect, that's why this pass few days I keep on rehearsing until my body give up. I fainted on the stage while rehearsing. My manager said that I need to take a break.

I'm going back to my house, I don't have boyfriend and my family is in philippines. That's why I'm always alone I have friends that always there for bond with me. But I do have a crush, it's michael jackson. Yes my friend I don't like to tell him that I like him, I'm afraid 'cause all of his past girlfriends are so pretty and me?.

When we arrive at my house I quickly get out of the car then go to bathroom. I take a bath then put my night wear. Well I try to to sleep but I can't. I open the TV then put it on the news.

A few minutes later the news start and another lies or no maybe, maybe not.....like WHAT THE FUCK!.

It says :"Michael jackson the king of pop reveal his secret crush. And it's joanna Pizarro the singer and dancer. Jackson said that he didn't know that he already fall in love with his friend, joanna, he said that she's so sweet and loving friend. He's planning to take her on a date."

"what the fuck is this?, lies?, rumours?"

No this is not true, well its nice for me to know that michael has a crush on me but is this fucking real?!. I can't believe this.

My eyes widen my mouth drop. I'm really shocked.

After I process all what I just witnessed my manager came in my room without knocking.

"joanna did you see the news!?" he says excitedly, my eyes still glued at the TV. Gulping again and again.

"what do you think?" I ask then look at him my eyes still wide. His smiling at me.

"the michael jackson has a crush on you!" he screams.

"ok, ok, calm down, maybe it's not real" I said disappointed this shit making me sad fuck!. He giggle then shake his head.

"it's real, in fact Michael's manager call me, he confirmed that it's true" God I can't believe this, my feelings is beyond happy. My heart pumping so fast.

"Hindi ko alam gagawin ko!" I scream covering my face with my hand. (I don't know what to do!) Filipino language.

"ok joanna, go get some rest. And update me if you and michael are dating OK!" he said then close the door giggling. What should I do when he ask me?.

My phone rings I quickly get up then breath.

"hello" I said softly.

"uh...joanna...uhm, d-did you see the news" he ask shyly I giggle at him.

"mhm...so the famous michael jackson has a crush on me huh" I said laughing.

"yes....uh I mean yeah, I'm just so shy to say it to you. I can't say a word when I'm with you, I'm really really shy. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you first" he said embarrassed.

"no need to feel embarrassed michael, I feel the same" I said blushing.

"you do!?" he shouts. I pull the phone away.

"yes, yes I do, no need to shout" I said laughing. He chuckled.

"Well can I take you to, uh...you know uh date like that?" he said I giggle.

"yes I love to applehead, when do you want?" I said.

"tomorrow night if your free, I know that you're busy rehearsing for your next upcoming tour. And please take care of yourself while rehearsing your manager said that you fainted" he said worriedly, I blush, he's so sweet!.