SURPRISE

(Michael's pov)

I was inside my limo now I'm heading to my girlfriend's concert. Joanna doesn't know that I'm going at her concert. I just finished my tour in Germany, I told her that I will be back home tomorrow. It's been a month since i last saw my baby, I can't wait to see her again.

Bill Park the car there so many paparazzi's and fans outside and inside. I'm wearing white shirt and trouser, of course a fedora. I get my red jacket and mask then put it before walking out of the car.

Bill and javon are outside blocking the fans and paparazzi's, they scream my name when they saw me. I just wave and smile at them.

We walk towards the backstage making sure that my baby won't see me. Once we get backstage they walk me on the side of the stage, I watch my baby dance and sing, I'm smiling widely at her. I'm so proud of her, she's very talented. That's why I love her.

When she finish performing I get a white towel and walk towards the stage, smiling widely. She didn't notice me when she's performing. The crowd went wild when they saw me walking towards her, I wrap my arms around joanna.

She jump lightly then turn around once she saw me. She immediately jump into me wrapping her legs to my waist, her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist. Well usually I will cup her bum but we're on public.

The fans cheered, screaming at us. I smile at my baby then kiss her lips, they went wild again. She finally get off me then hug my waist, I wrap my arms around her, then gently dump the towel all over her sweaty face. The staff give me microphone.

"I miss you babe" I said then kiss her forehead. The fans watching us in awe.

"I miss you more applehead, why didn't you tell me that you will go here" she said blushing I giggle at her.

"of course silly, it's a surprise" I said then kiss her lips again.

"Good evening Thailand!" I shout at the fans they screaming 'I love you'.

"I love you more" I said, They scream I smile and giggle at them. I look back at joanna then examine her outfit. She's wearing a top that showing her clivage. I raise my eyebrows at her. She giggle at me.

"don't look at me like that" she said. I wrap the towel around her chest, they all laugh at me. I put the microphone at my back, so that they can't hear what I'm gonna say, then lean over her ears.

"this are mine, ok" I said she giggle as the crowd scream.

"Yes mister, it's all yours" she said the crowd go wild again, I feel my cheek burn.

"uh, can I have a tissue and water please, my girl is tired" I said looking at the staff. They don't stop screaming. I look back at joanna she's blushing brightly.

"you can do that backstage jackson" she said I shake my head putting my finger at her lips.

"Can I do that here guys?" I ask the crowd.

"YES!" they all shout. I smile at them then look back at joanna raising my brows. She giggle at me.

The staff bring me a chair, tissue and water. I sat at the chair then pull joanna at my lap, the towel still around her, she's blushing so bright. I didn't done this before and I don't know why am I doing this, I guess this is how much I love her.

I open the water then give it to her, she's smiling widely, she sip the water then I start to dump the tissue at her face. The crowd watching us screaming there lungs out of them.

"thank you babe" joanna said then kiss my cheek. I smile then continue to dry her face.

"your welcome baby, it's my job to take care of you" I said.